Italian cac says he prefers black women. Black women lose their composure in the comment section.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Is this also a representation of Italian men?

GMZ1LP1XAAAbESm
Now you know damn well there's an evil cis hetero BLACK MALE behind that account :mjpls:

No greaseball wop would ever say that about their Black Queens :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is probably fake or bots, @Gloxina and @Lemons told me in another thread that black women don't give a fukk about white men unless he's super handsome, rich and famous:mjgrin:
I see stuff like this from the male posters on here if we're honest.

White men don't fool with fat women. They don't fool with ugly women. They don't fool with single moms. And white male incels don't exist because black women just throw themselves at them(this is my favorite I've seen on here).

It completely flies in the face of what I see daily but hey......part of being pro black on here is putting white men on a sky high pedastal. Irony is as lost as Gilligan and his somehow constantly clean shaven crew. Never not be comedy. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, if youre insecure with yourself,speak on it instead of projecting. Yall looking for shyt to be offended by when in reality,youre exposing your own insecurities.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina What was you saying in that other thread?
If you read the comments on that site then what I was saying holds true for the most part. A solid half of them are saying not to be excited or that they feel fetishized.
Only insecure women get excited about that shyt 🤷🏾‍♀️

As I said in that other thread, at the end of the day, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. You’re going to get love if you look good.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What he really saying is that Black women are easier to hook up with. I have never seen him publicly dating a Black woman as far as I know. This is nothing new. Old Italian men trick on Black girls all the time as side pieces. Besides Vinny is still semi famous.