Italian cac says he prefers black women. Black women lose their composure in the comment section.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Is this also a representation of Italian men?

GMZ1LP1XAAAbESm

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated the Jersey Shore since its inception, but I know Vinny is probably the most cool, chill one outta the bunch. I wouldn’t invite him to the cookout though.

And just note that whatever yall angry bitter brehs say amount a bedwench, you can apply to bedbucks, so hypocrite lightly up in here :mjpls:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Of course a lot of black women love this. They love Italian men and a good amount of Italian men love them.

But some black men AND women are very cringy, self hating and embarrassing with the thirst they have for whites especially mediocre to below average cacs.

Cacs and cacettes got it so good. If they struggle in their own communities, they can easily go to minority communities and AIM high and way out of their lanes.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn black men of the coli......non-black men can come through and get up in y'all women's guts that easy??!!

Non-black men setting up shop , kicking their feet up and taking all the black women like that?!! :dahell:

When y'all log off the Internet and go outside is this whats happening in some of y'all's worlds?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Of course a lot of black women love this. They love Italian men and a good amount of Italian men love them.

But some black men AND women are very cringy, self hating and embarrassing with the thirst they have for whites especially mediocre to below average cacs.

Cacs and cacettes got it so good. If they struggle in their own communities, they can easily go to minority communities and AIM high and way out of their lanes.
TikTok video of a white child like under 8 ..hugging his classmate (young black girl around the same age)

And all the black women in the comments were like

“Omg the child sees no color”
“Wow he wants what he wants “

Scust
White validation