Italian cac says he prefers black women. Black women lose their composure in the comment section.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
lipstickalley.com Vinny from Jersey Shore expresses his "admiration" for thick Black women.

giphy.gif
Ehhhhh this is a bit much. If you actually skim the comments most of the women don’t seem excited.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I have known below average white men who bat out their league when they go after black women. So I can't even imagine how good he's doing.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
This is probably fake or bots, @Gloxina and @Lemons told me in another thread that black women don't give a fukk about white men unless he's super handsome, rich and famous:mjgrin:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I literally hate Black Men and Black Women who fall for these non blacks who make these sexual comments because thats all they want is to fukk u in a hotel 50 miles outside the city on some fantasy shyt..

Black Women a little more than Black man fall for these comments and then believe white men think they some exotic never been touched fruit and then u start seeing them with a little glow in they eyes, a brand new look , etc etc and once that cac get that ass and bounce and then u get no other play from white men, they began their switch back to angela davis black power shyt

Wake the fukk up black folks.. your a fetish to these motherfukkers