Votes: 53 42.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 29 23.4%
  • I cant choose

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight. The Message sounds the same as I Gave You Power which sounds the same as Street Dreams? These are all time great Nas tracks yall dismissing right now. Who the fukk skips I Gave You Power? Lol.

Lmao I skip that shyt, he not the only rapper relating guns to women. We know the lyrics are different from song to song. He’s more focused and sharper on IWW vs illmatic.

The production just drones on and on, through the first half. The songs on the second half really bite your ear and grab you like “shootouts”, “live nikka raps”, etc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lmao I skip that shyt, he not the only rapper relating guns to women. We know the lyrics are different from song to song. He’s more focused and sharper on IWW vs illmatic.

The production just drones on and on, through the first half. The songs on the second half really bite your ear and grab you like “shootouts”, “live nikka raps”, etc.
Nas didn't relate guns to women son what are u talking about? I ain't gonna lie u sounding wild af right now.

Superstar
Daps
Also. Illmatic blends together way more than IWW. To the point u forget like 6 or 7 producers had their hands on it.

:childplease:
Illmatic is way more diverse and had a lot more bounce. All the various producers’ sounds are distinct and identifiable.

Superstar
Daps
Nas didn't relate guns to women son what are u talking about? I ain't gonna lie u sounding wild af right now.

I misspoke there, gun description/whatever lol. You acting like the beat he did it on wasn’t dry af.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So let me get this straight. The Message sounds the same as I Gave You Power which sounds the same as Street Dreams? These are all time great Nas tracks yall dismissing right now. Who the fukk skips I Gave You Power? Lol.
I left that out but that's another standout. It's the second half of the album for me that blends in and gets a little monotonous. Shootouts is dull as fukk

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I misspoke there, gun description/whatever lol. You acting like the beat he did it on wasn’t dry af.
I Gave You Power beat is dry now? Lol. Aight. I'm done. Street Dreams didn't have bounce? Take It In Blood might be the best beat on the whole album. Then shyt like Affirmative Action didnt have bounce? That baseline? Whew I'm glad Nas did shyt his way man. Grateful af. Lol.

Superstar
Daps
I Gave You Power beat is dry now? Lol. Aight. I'm done. Street Dreams didn't have bounce? Take It In Blood might be the best beat on the whole album. Then shyt like Affirmative Action didnt have bounce? That baseline? Whew I'm glad Nas did shyt his way man. Grateful af. Lol.

tumbleweed-desert.gif

Most of the album is flat and dry af. It’s okay, we didn’t call it trash, we’re all fans of Nas and still listen to the damn album lmao.

That baseline is ass in comparison to something “Live nikka Raps”, one of my favorite Nas songs.

We aren’t hurting the nikka, shyt dropped ages ago, and it’s still being enjoyed today. We’re all glad Nas did things his way otherwise we wouldn’t be fans at all lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
tumbleweed-desert.gif

Most of the album is flat and dry af. It’s okay, we didn’t call it trash, we’re all fans of Nas and still listen to the damn album lmao.

That baseline is ass in comparison to something “Live nikka Raps”, one of my favorite Nas songs.

We aren’t hurting the nikka, shyt dropped ages ago, and it’s still being enjoyed today. We’re all glad Nas did things his way otherwise we wouldn’t be fans at all lol.
Son Noone cares about what ur favorite Nas song Is. Put it like this. Look at the tracks from the album that gets sampled, flipped, and rapped on the most. It's the ones u shytting on. The problem ain't the beats. It's ur ears.

Superstar
Daps
Son Noone cares about what ur favorite Nas song Is. Put it like this. Look at the tracks from the album that gets sampled, flipped, and rapped on the most. It's the ones u shytting on. The problem ain't the beats. It's ur ears.

U smoking roach spray.

:mjlol:
Nah, you getting bent out of shape because other Nas Stan’s don’t enjoy Nas the same way you do.