It truly hurts me when people don't beat they kids

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Like OP said that's the only way a child will learn. Good things come with rewards, bad things come with punishments. I'll never forget as a kid I was clowning in church, covering my ears at all the songs. Dad came out the pulpit, beat the fuk out of me in front of the whole congregation and went to preaching about it afterwards while everybody was jumping, praising God and saying amen.

Daddy: "If my son doesn't praise Him, the rocks will cry out and Praise Him

Church: AMEN!!!!!

Me: :noah::sadbron:

:ooh: me too my nikka!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My pops would whoop my ass when I was younger but that is how I learned how to behave myself, I wasn't a troublemaker and he understood that but I guess he just wanted to instill in me that actions WILL have consequences :to: My nephew does not get beaten by his mother, and he acts a complete fool every time he comes around and my parent's don't do anything to him :what: He'll end up throwing a tantrum and nobody will hit him, completely baffled me brehs :wtf:

nephew aint their responsibility...mines the same way...my nephew come over nikka is terrible..my folks dont do shyt...im thinkin let me do that shyt..im gettin ms sohia'd

then he leaves...they talk big shyt..im in the corner like :rudy:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont think I'm gonna whip my kids. Not unless they just do some really foul stuff, or are really disrepectful.

I got whoopins as a youngin fairly often and I wasn't even a trouble maker. I dont think that's good. :to:

Granted I've never been in trouble with the law or anything so it's good from that standpoint. Truth be told, it can cause trauma to some children and not every child will react the same from it.