It truly hurts me when people don't beat they kids

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some scenarios that call for it and some that don't. :manny:

I can get by on words but the ass whoop should be used when the child exhibits signs of continued disrespect.

I agree. It depends on the situation and how far the kids push you. There is no on correct way to discipline kids. There is some trial and error involved until you find out what works. Black people are generally too quick to hit their kids while white people can let things get out of control because they refuse to put hands on them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It hurts me when parents don't beat they kids and when I see a parent beating they kids azz for no reason:snoop:....kid tries to kiss they mama on the cheek and accidently pulls on the weave..."oh shyt!get off me!*smacks to the back mortal kombat combo* then the kid starts cryin "oh u wanna cry now?I ain't even hit u that hard lil nikka,ill give u a reason to cry" *chun li kicks to the babys chin*..everybody around just lookin like :snoop:.

Its nuthin sadder when u see what seems like a innocent kid havin fun out there get beat on....but its nuthin geniunly funnier then a bad kid takin two to the chest...especially if u get to witness that calm white parent put up with lil jimmys nonsense for a long time and get to that breakin point where they hardly ever go,and just snap and beat the dog shyt outta lil jimmy:laff:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
§ansprix™;313650 said:
I experienced this first hand as lil girl :noah:

My mom wouldn't let my male best friend spend the night, but I was too young to understand why so I did what any kid would do......throw a fit, cry, bug out. Then I let it slip for the first and ONLY time in my life

Me: "I hate you ma!":sadbron: then:merchant: realizing I just fukked up

Mom: Oh yeah? :obama: Go lay down in your bed, NOW!

Me: :damn::noah:

My mom flipped my lil ass over and

Mom: "DON'T *slap on my ass* YOU *slap on my ass* EVER
*slap on my ass* SAY *slap on my ass* THAT *slap on my ass* AGAIN!!!!!"

Me::noah::sadbron:

But best believe, I never once uttered those words to her again.

:noah:
tell the story again but slowly. And what was your mom wearing?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i never got into much trouble as a kid. well-behaved. and on top of that, i was shook of big ben(my dad's belt). that was like an extra incentive.

lol. i remember once i got smart with my pops while he was taking a chit. he str8 grabbed me and chumped the chit out of me, live from the toilet seat.:damn:

:noah:
tell the story again but slowly. And what was your mom wearing?

:pacspit::pacspit:

dont disrespect this team. fakkit.

Typical :hamster: poster

:hamster:.com
Daps
Reppin
Felicia Palmer's crib
No kids and don't plan on havin' them, but;

For the "beat they ass" crowd; you ever wonder why you have to keep whoopin' them...cuz' it ain't as fool proof a method of discipline as it's touted to be.

I go whoopin's and so did my siblings. Not to judge him; but, my brother got the most whoopin's, but got in the most trouble.

These folk, that have their kids disrespecting them, have a bigger problem than not whoopin' them

Children understand respect and a butt whoopin' don't create respect..just pain and that goes away

All that yellin' and whoopin' just drives you crazy

I'm about settin' rules and stayin' consistent

But, I don't have kids and I'm sure I'll get the..."if you did..."

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
the other day at targets i seen a cac get checked by her daughter at targets..

n she went down an aisle jus knockin everything down..runnin..

n she jus will catch out runnin..momma aint sayin shyt

so she got near where i was n i jus pushed a buggy out on some runaway train shyt..

lil peckerwood heffa..t-boned it...

1 of the workers ran up on me..and
tumblr_lioittohQT1qz8x4e.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ KnowledgeIsQueen dapping all these child abuse posts.

But seriously, spanking your kids is a very sensitive issue, and I don't look down on anyone who decides to do so or not do so. Personally, I think it's a case-by-case basis, so, yes, if my kid beat up another kid (and it wasn't in self defense/defense of someone else), then they'd get a whoopin for that so they can experience the same pain they caused another kid. But if they were fukking up in school or something, I'd probably pick some other punishment for them.

People like to act like back in the "good ol' days" when parents would beat the shyt out of their kids for looking at them funny, those kids turned out better, but a lot of them are fukked up because of it, and they never really learned anything from all those whoopings.

And when I was a kid, I responded more to being grounded than spanked. A whoopin' lasts, what, 15 minutes tops, and then I can go back to doing whatever I was doing. Being grounded can last months at a time, and you can't do shyt. :no:

Also, slightly off-topic, this new enlarged :sadcam: smiley is creepy as shyt.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh I remember one time I got whipped so bad I throw up... and he said "GET BACK IN HEA! WE AREN'T DONE! " I had the :noah: face walking back to the room.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
My pops would whoop my ass when I was younger but that is how I learned how to behave myself, I wasn't a troublemaker and he understood that but I guess he just wanted to instill in me that actions WILL have consequences :to: My nephew does not get beaten by his mother, and he acts a complete fool every time he comes around and my parent's don't do anything to him :what: He'll end up throwing a tantrum and nobody will hit him, completely baffled me brehs :wtf: