It truly hurts me when people don't beat they kids

John Prester

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean come on (c) jimmy from south park

yesterday i was on the Patco
and some Steven Spielberg looking nikka was on the train with his lil bad ass son that was around 3
who ironically looked mexican, and not jewish or white
anyway
this lil boy didn't want to sit in the seat so the dad let him sit on the floor in the aisle of the train
ok dad kinda conceded some power there, but it was a minor transgression so i can live with that
but then young bol zane started to scream and cry and jump up and down and run up and down the aisle
and steven spielberg was like "come on, stop that, stop that"
yung bol would just scream NOOOOOOOOO in his dad face
and i'm thinking, just hit his ass man :why:
but dude looked so helpless
like he had no way to control his son and instead he was willing to just "ride out the storm" until his son got bored with being bad
man fukk that :shaq2:
truly i say unto you
i don't understand why people don't body their kids
think about what you are dealing with for one
u dealing with a child, not an adult
so seating them down and reasoning with them while they can't scream on the train likely will not work
and defiantely won't work WHILE they are screaming
these are beings who don't comprehend on our level
they learn thru consequence's and experience more so then rational and logic
i think this is obvious
i think it is much more effective to physically punish ur child at that instance , so they associate the action they committed with the consequence
sorta like training ur dawg not to pee on the carpet (just an illustration)
instead of seating them down and gayly trying to beg them to stop
wtf

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
TLDR on the first posts, but if I ever have kids, I'm never gonna raise my hand to them or let their mother do so.

What worked for me as a kid wasn't the beatings, it was my mother showing geniune concern in what I was doing, and her words and non-physical punishment like restricting me from doing things. My mother always talked about my future even when I was 13-14 years old always hanging it over my head like an axe, and I grew up conscious that one day it would be too late to straighten my act.

Beatings just made me resent my mother for a while after they happened, they made me think she was cruel and warped my perception of her for at least a couple days. Also, beatings don't have the results that people claim they do, I mean almost all black parents beat their kids, and they all don't turn out to be model citizens.

Concerned, stern, and firm, not violent, friends.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
^^^ironically you still live with her :skip:

2vj1rm8.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure that dude beat into his kid at home.. he couldn't open that can In Public

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I don't get it either. My mom used to give me the occasionally pop in the mouth anytime I would say some slick shyt.........or pop my in the ass if I was get getting out of pocket.

Just yesterday I'm eating lunch at Panera and this cac was letting his son run all over the place. He kept saying "Timmy, please come sit down" I'm like :what::snoop: thinking "Just yank that lil a$$hole already and let him know who's boss" So the kid is yelling at his dad NOOOOOOO! dumb loud, disturbing everyone. So the dad says "OK, Timmy, just stay in this general area then" motioning to the whole section, where there are multiple people trying to enjoy their lunch :stopitslime:. This kid continues to run around, and now he's going up to peoples tables and shyt, so now I'm getting on edge because if this kid comes up to me and touches my food, I don't give a fukk, i'ma bark on him........I didn't want to take it there tho, but if this dude could control his kid, this wouldn't be happening. All the other cacs thought the shyt was cute when he came up to them, but I was giving lil dude the death stare like "You better not even think of coming over here:wtb:" Luckily he never came to my table, and they left a few minutes later.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There are some scenarios that call for it and some that don't. :manny:

I can get by on words but the ass whoop should be used when the child exhibits signs of continued disrespect.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
White people are the biggest culprits of not beating their children. No wonder the little demons have no respect for them. They let their kids say "fukk you" to them and they do nothing about it.

When I have kids I will absolutely beat them senseless if they get out of line. Absolutely :childplease:

My child: Daddy I HATE you! :to:

Me: Oh is that right? *takes off belt* Oh no... I think you do love me :shaq:

Child: NO DADDY PLEASE!!!!! :sadbron:

Me: :childplease:. Beg for my forgiveness and don't ever think you can disrespect the family name by acting a fool like that :comeon:

If that child ever disrespects my wife/their mother....

Well... They'd better say their prayers with the quickness :childplease:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
When I have kids I will absolutely beat them senseless if they get out of line. Absolutely :childplease:

My child: Daddy I HATE you! :to:

Me: Oh is that right? *takes off belt*
I experienced this first hand as lil girl :noah:

My mom wouldn't let my male best friend spend the night, but I was too young to understand why so I did what any kid would do......throw a fit, cry, bug out. Then I let it slip for the first and ONLY time in my life

Me: "I hate you ma!":sadbron: then:merchant: realizing I just fukked up

Mom: Oh yeah? :obama: Go lay down in your bed, NOW!

Me: :damn::noah:

My mom flipped my lil ass over and

Mom: "DON'T *slap on my ass* YOU *slap on my ass* EVER
*slap on my ass* SAY *slap on my ass* THAT *slap on my ass* AGAIN!!!!!"

Me::noah::sadbron:

But best believe, I never once uttered those words to her again.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my wife had to tear up my two year old this week cuz she came home from day care and said the f word.

hell, I had to pop her a few times for not listening to me when I'm telling her to do shyt like go up stairs or if she's acting like a ragdoll when I'm trying to put her clothes on.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
As long as your explaining they "why's" of a whooping, it's not a problem

But you have to make sure the kid gets it, other wise they'll just build resentment and it'll come back to haunt you

Some parents wanna lay hands on their child just because they hate life and it makes them feel powerful cause they're weak individuals who don't know how to be leaders. Others are incredibly beta and let their child run the household.

Focused discipline, it's not rocket science, just takes effort and actual care for the child