It struck me that I follow a lot of low value women on IG

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
That's called irresponsibility
If people stuck to one partner in marriage except for in the cases of being widowed your position of irresponsibility wouldn’t even exist. The body is doing what it is intended to do to cause individuals to avoid that type of behavior.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If people stuck to one partner in marriage except for in the cases of being widowed your position of irresponsibility wouldn’t even exist. The body is doing what it is intended to do to cause individuals to avoid that type of behavior.
Idk. My only beef is not sexual promiscuity...it's having children out of wedlock and multiple fathers and no stable home to bring children up. Take children out the equation...and it's not that bad. At all.

People gotta stop getting pregnant

Yas

Banned
Daps
Now, I may be wrong, but the last couple of years a lot of these thots had kids. Fast forward 6-12 months later and an unhealthy number of them broke up with the dad. That shyt is crazy.

Went from "YAS!!!!" with the breh posted all over their IG to "girl what happened?" and all of breh's pics wiped away.

Poor kids.
please don`t include my name in your tomfoolery

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of y'all nikkas really need to pick up a book and read. Low energy, low vibrational shyt. Fuk you following random ass women for and know all about their life?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's sad how women will throw away the father of the children who actually wants to be in his kids' life, and replace him with some random bum and have dude around the kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most women on IG are low value because the only thing redeemable about them is their looks and fukkability. Because that is all they showcase on the gram. These women aren't highlighting any sort of talent, intelligence, insights on life, respectable achievements or true social value. No, most of the finest women on IG are showing off their t*ts and ass. That's it. They aren't even showing off any dope personal style or clothes most of the time... just t*ts and ass. All for validation that men would fukk them. Is that all you want out of life? Validation that thousands of men would fukk you because of your physical attractiveness? That shyt is just sad.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of those women had tattoos, hoop earrings, or overly arched eyebrows :ufdup:

A lot of shape shifters out there. Don't be fooled. They know that those are tell tale signs, so they switch it up.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s crazy

U scroll down these chicks facebook timelines from months ago or a year or two years ago and one minute u see pics or read “ WE DID IT, Engagement party soon” to “ forever baby with love, you and so and so kid names posted””

Then u scroll up and u see nothing but memes with angela basset burning clothes” i can do bad by myself and me & little ray ray or tawana are on this journey alone :mjlol:

These broads decision making skills are terrible when it comes to men

You see that one serious pic with a wall of text and you already know the deal.

YesJulz was posting pics of her man....that kid came and bruh was ghost. What did folk expect out of that relationship? You're not supposed to impregnate these people.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It's possible
its 100% the case on here...
youve been on here just as long as I have :hamster:

at this point its an addiction

the avg Coli poster in TLR has the same thinking habits as the bums I know IRL

best forums on here have specific subjects (sports, video games, etc...)
TLR is Lipstick alley for delusional men that need a safe space from the real world