It struck me that I follow a lot of low value women on IG

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to follow them, just like a picture and they will show up in the explorer from time to time.

I have yet to like any thot picture or post on IG. I follow in the same vein as flipping through a King magazine at the book store.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would really love to say that fellas need to choose better, i growed up w a lot of bozos and so many dudes get caught up cuz the secks was spectacular or the guys just as much “aint shiit ppl” as the women they frolick w.

So that i say, burds of a feather…

Flock together in any weather.

And its prolly for the better.

Yes sir.

There is certainly no value for the family structure. I can’t imagine having a child without a real commitment. Yea, accidents happened but I took the right precautions to avoid them. I truly think some have kids for more attention.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Now, I may be wrong, but the last couple of years a lot of these thots had kids. Fast forward 6-12 months later and an unhealthy number of them broke up with the dad. That shyt is crazy.

Went from "YAS!!!!" with the breh posted all over their IG to "girl what happened?" and all of breh's pics wiped away.

Poor kids.
How many of those women had tattoos, hoop earrings, or overly arched eyebrows :ufdup:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Yeah it’s crazy

U scroll down these chicks facebook timelines from months ago or a year or two years ago and one minute u see pics or read “ WE DID IT, Engagement party soon” to “ forever baby with love, you and so and so kid names posted””

Then u scroll up and u see nothing but memes with angela basset burning clothes” i can do bad by myself and me & little ray ray or tawana are on this journey alone :mjlol:

These broads decision making skills are terrible when it comes to men

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Now, I may be wrong, but the last couple of years a lot of these thots had kids. Fast forward 6-12 months later and an unhealthy number of them broke up with the dad. That shyt is crazy.

Went from "YAS!!!!" with the breh posted all over their IG to "girl what happened?" and all of breh's pics wiped away.

Poor kids.

Men get with those women thinking the IG thot lifestyle was just a phase but realize that’s who they are. Takes a real low brow dude to be ok with the mother of their kids continuing to advertise herself on the internet after you bag her.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: if that's low value, some of these bytches i follow is retarded. Like Chrisean is their motivation... it's only entertainment :manny:

click at your own risk ,she used to date elven.

c9cfeb47903c1b76aa61190de5990b9f.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road