It struck me that I follow a lot of low value women on IG

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Most women I follow I’ve either met from playing music (fans) or they do some sort of health related posting, whether it be food or exercise.

Sometimes, it’s all three categories

:pachaha:

There’s maybe a dozen or so women in entertainment I follow, from tv shows and movies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In a 1963 speech made at the University of California, Malcolm X addressed the troubling state of families in the black community. Sadly, it takes on even more relevance today. "Our young girls, our daughters, our baby sisters become unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has thousands of unmarried mothers [who] have no hope of ever getting a husband. And our community has tens of thousands of little babies who have no father to act as their provider or protector," he said

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a 1963 speech made at the University of California, Malcolm X addressed the troubling state of families in the black community. Sadly, it takes on even more relevance today. "Our young girls, our daughters, our baby sisters become unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has thousands of unmarried mothers [who] have no hope of ever getting a husband. And our community has tens of thousands of little babies who have no father to act as their provider or protector," he said

Yes, certainly an issue in the black community but when I created this thread I didn’t have a particular race in mind. I’ve seen it even from white people.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yes, but social media really takes it to another level. They live their lives online....preggo at the same time and now single at the same time. A lot of babies were conceived during COVID. Have a number of friends that had kids....they did so in a committed relationships though...and of course still married.

I would really love to say that fellas need to choose better, i growed up w a lot of bozos and so many dudes get caught up cuz the secks was spectacular or the guys just as much “aint shiit ppl” as the women they frolick w.

So that i say, burds of a feather…

Flock together in any weather.

And its prolly for the better.

Yes sir.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You don't have to follow them, just like a picture and they will show up in the explorer from time to time.