It seems as though The Roots has a flawless discography

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I tend to disregard the opinions of anyone who brings critics into the discussion, both in a negative or positive way. Makes you sound like you're a dare to be different loser if you're opposing the critical acclaim something got and makes you look like a mindless sheep if you're using the critical acclaim as your argument for why something is good.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I tend to disregard the opinions of anyone who brings critics into the discussion, both in a negative or positive way. Makes you sound like you're a dare to be different loser if you're opposing the critical acclaim something got and makes you look like a mindless sheep if you're using the critical acclaim as your argument for why something is good.

Agreed.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
CLASSIC: Do You Want More, Illadelph Halflife, and Things Fall Apart

GOOD: Rising Down

AIGHT: The Tipping Point

BORING/WACK: How I Got Over, Game Theory, Phrenology, Organix, Wake Up, Undun

Move everything in the classic category to the good category and you're set.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Illadelph, Things fall apart and i guess you could put together a classic with bits and pieces of the rest of their albums. These cats were tryin to put some classical music on their last album. Tryin to show white folks *look yall, look what we can do. We can make music like you guys. Please hire us to do the score for the grammies. *. Then on the album before that they were making songs to be played during the NBA playoffs. Songs like "The Fire" . N1ggas werent foolin me. They were tryin get a song played during the finals. On the low i like that joint though. :laugh:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
The Roots aren't even in the realm of classic with their albums.

The Pharcyde have stronger albums than The Roots.

Obviously theres no universal definition of classic. Id think you would appreciate this by now with how many people disagree with many of your opinions. You can spin that however you want but Im pretty sure you know what Im talking about.

And no I dont want to meet up and fight next time Im in LA.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
The Roots aren't even in the realm of classic with their albums.

The Pharcyde have stronger albums than The Roots.

damn g, i outta big u up just for the pharcyde reference. :hamster:
my fav of all time. :leostare:
pretty silly to bring them into a 2 vs. 8 or so catalogue tho, no ? :comeon:

i'll take the pharcyde all day because of sentimental values, outkast 2, and roots 3. no contest.

lesbianest, we're bickering about some of the best music to grace our ears. :yeshrug:

give yourself and us all a chance to appreciate it, eh :upsetfavre:

ya keep puttin a measuring stick up to something and it won't reach ass ____ :rudy:
you're the ones who fukked it up :what:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
This thread wouldn't gotten half the negative response if it was called "Official The Roots Appreciation Thread"

OP knew what he was doing :scheme: