It seems as though The Roots has a flawless discography

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Aside from the music they make, all of the ratings that this group has received over the years just show me just how amazing their sound truly is. If you're sleeping on The Roots, you're truly missing out.

Peep their shyt ASAP :ahh:

Do you want more and Illadelph Halflife :ahh:

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
Do You Want More?! & Illadelph Halflife are the only truly essential Roots albums. I could do without the rest.

Critics overrate them.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dont forget game theory organix phrenology Things fall apart How I got over and The tipping point. Damn near their whole discog

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after phrenology and tipping point i was ready to give up on the roots. game theory was alright but rising down really brought me back

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I used to think Outkast had the best discography but they've been out of commission for too long. The Roots got it. 10 albums and all of them are bangers.

shazam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't big on Undun, I think they tried too hard. Otherwise they've never really dropped a bad album. Even Tipping Point and Phrenology were redeemable.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Love how all their albums are different thematically, at this point they could easily just be going through the motions like most rappers/groups do but you can tell each album is carefully crafted

Rising Down is probably my favorite album from them, loved the dark tone it had. Criminal might be their best track ever too