It saddens me that Microsoft is price gouging my Xbrehs for PCIe 3 storage external memory cards

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only one on the market is the proprietary Seagate drive tho.

Nope, you’re wrong.

Xbox-custom-SSD-850x551.jpg

:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
unless you do electronics repairs you wouldn’t have a screwdriver that small sitting around.

Where did u buy yours from?? :ohhh:

A 01 screwdriver comes in basically any set that you buy. I have at least 3 of them laying around the house and in my toolkit. I didn’t go out and buy anything to install my SSD

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:duck:

Strong post to user name correlation

Yeah, if you have any electronics in your house, you most likely got a 01 screwdriver. Especially for people into gaming/tech, you should have an entire set specifically for smaller gadgets, even something as simple as a watch or smoke detector

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
unless you do electronics repairs you wouldn’t have a screwdriver that small sitting around.

Where did u buy yours from?? :ohhh:
4 dollar screwdriver vs 140 dollar markup on a 2TB SSD:coffee:

You can get the screwdriver from your local best buy, wal mart, etc :coffee:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, if you have any electronics in your house, you most likely got a 01 screwdriver. Especially for people into gaming/tech, you should have an entire set specifically for smaller gadgets, even something as simple as a watch or smoke detector
That’s what i said unless you’ve worked on electronics before you are not likely to have that size.

Most people have not:stopitslime: