It makes no sense how garbage Roy Hibbert is

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Looks at his splits. Dude must be injured or something because there's explaining the constant decline from the beginning of the season. I've never seen anything like it.

UAz4ks4.png
check Paul George's splits

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Roy Hibbert: 11ppg, 6.6 rpg, 2.3bpg, 1.2 apg, 45% FG, 29.9 mpg, 13.8 PER

Luc Longley (98): 11.4 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 1.1 bpg, 2.8 apg, 46% FG, 29.4 mpg, 13.5 PER
:mjpls:
I've missed a lot of the season, but, are those Roy's 13-14 #'s.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Pacers must weigh benching Roy Hibbert against Hawks

INDIANAPOLIS — Would it be impertinent to suggest that Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel might want to rest his starters once again? Like, in Game 2 of this first-round playoff series against the Atlanta Hawks?

Although the case could be made that the Pacers' collapsing, disintegrating starting unit — especially Roy Hibbert and George Hill — already took the night off Saturday during an embarrassing and thoroughly dispiriting 101-93 Game 1 loss to the Atlanta Hawks.

Somewhere, Tom Petty is crooning Free Falling.

Indiana has become the most confounding team in the NBA, a No. 1 seed that has completely lost its way this second half of the regular season. Suddenly, the Pacers seem poised for a very hard and inexplicable fall. It's too early to write the epitaph on a once-great season gone terribly wrong, but the time is getting close.

"Now we'll find out what we're made of," Hibbert said in a quiet postgame locker room.

PLAYOFFS: First-round schedule, TV info

GAME: Teague dominates in second half

Here's the crazy thing: This wasn't a surprise. If you've watched the Pacers closely the second half of this season, this wasn't completely unexpected. This team has lost 13 of its past 23, and two of those victories came with Vogel playing his reserves in an effort to provide the starters with rest.

They said they had to keep Hawks point guard Jeff Teague out of the paint. They didn't. Not once. Hill consistently got worked over and didn't get much help from his teammates.

They said they needed Hibbert to make Atlanta's Pero Antic pay on the defensive end. They didn't.

They said they needed to play with force and passion, yet they didn't corral a single loose ball and somehow gave up 14 offensive rebounds to an undersized team that is near the bottom of the league in offensive rebounding.

They said, as they've been saying all season, that they had to guard without fouling. They didn't, as the Hawks went 24-for-29 from the free-throw line, with 11 attempts by Paul Millsap and 10 by Teague.

They said they had to keep Kyle Korver under control from behind the three-point arc, yet there was Korver, time and time again, getting wide-open looks.

This team is in a funk, a fog, and it gives so indication it's inclined to break out of it any time soon.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Like I said in another thread :stephenaplz:

Hibbert comes across as mildly retarded and having a short fuse. Maybe it's his lazy eye and inability to form coherent sentences. I could see him and George coming to blows in the locker room.

It's pretty obvious he a weird dude and somebody you don't want to be around longer than 5 minutes. Type of nikka that'll catch you sneaking hoes in the room during training camp and be like "but that's against the rules! I'm telling coach!!". I hope he gets bullied again on the block tonight and swings on a teammate.