It makes no sense how garbage Roy Hibbert is

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I'm not even gonna type his name anymore. From now on I will refer to him as :trash:. :trash: Is a fraud. :trash: Is 7'2" and rebounds like he's 5'11". :trash: Shows up about 15 games a year. :trash: Is the woat Allstar of my generation.

:russ: damn he is no longer even known by his birth name, he is now
trash.png
trash.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dampier was a beast on the boards.

Give any 7 footer hibbert minutes and you will get the same or better input

Like I said I would take ten centers in the east over him

Pacers are stuck with a worthless scrub. Eric Dampier.>>>>>> Hibbert

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dampier was a beast on the boards.

Give any 7 footer hibbert minutes and you will get the same or better input

Like I said I would take ten centers in the east over him
I couldn't name 10 centers in the east. Hibbert isn't bad, teams just play the best defense of all time these days and that along with the zone principles that teams are allowed to use prevents him from getting off............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I couldn't name 10 centers in the east. Hibbert isn't bad, teams just play the best defense of all time these days and that along with the zone principles that teams are allowed to use prevents him from getting off............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:russ:

jonas valucionas 10 points 9 boards
anderson varajeo 9 points 9 boards
spencer hawes 13 points 8 boards
al horford injured but 18 and 9
al jefferson 22 points 10 boards
joakim noah 12 points 11 boards
andre drummond 13 points 13 boards
chris bosh 17 points 7 boards
nikola vucevic 15 points 11 boards
marcin gortat 13 points 10 boards
tyson chandler 9 points 9 boards

im not trolling im serious i would take any of these dudes over slow molasses ploundering wack roy hibbert.

you substitute any of these guys on the pacers giving them hibberts minutes you will get better input.