It just dawned on me that steve austin and dusty rhodes got over for the same reason

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
In this day and age, tackle racism in wrestling and make the new day this day and ages revolutionaries.

You guys keep trying to push these militant personalities on all these Black Men wrestlers when the ones y'all are talking about don't even go with Black Women. The Rock included and he was part of NOD.

If Alicia is on her :mjpls:, then what does that make Xavier, Big E., R-Truth, etc.? :mjlol:
These Black Men wrestlers active right now don't have it in them to be NOD.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Smackdown is proving that to be wrong. They are giving them good material. AJ can hold his own when he's ready to let loose. You got a point with Ziggler and Ambrose though.
styles is doing ok vs cena. but everyone seems to do better vs him on the mic, cuz they all have the same "grudge" against him. lets see how he does vs other guys. and even still, nothing to the level of the guys mentioned in the thread title.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
it seems like such a simple gimmick too but nobody seems to be able to pull it off

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie Kingston, Cody, and I guess Punk are the closest things to that character now.