It just dawned on me that steve austin and dusty rhodes got over for the same reason

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
AJ Styles has the personality of a "working class guy"

He's just talented athletically
NOW we are talking. If he turns Babyface and sheds the club shyt and promotes himself as a Georgia boy, it's printing money...his theme already says it. He's a country boy, and you don't want none....

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
NOW we are talking. If he turns Babyface and sheds the club shyt and promotes himself as a Georgia boy, it's printing money...his theme already says it. He's a country boy, and you don't want none....
Yea that's who he really is outside of his wrestling persona. The problem is tho is that he's great as a heel :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn, I just thought of the smackdown "printing money" storyline

Miz gets the title. He flaunts it like crazy, heat is serious. AJ styles turns Babyface and basically fights FOR Daniel Bryan...

It's a storyline that is ready

Hell you can shoehorn Miz into the elimination chamber, have styles turn Babyface at he end of the Cena match with a handshake, and do it THIS YEAR.

Breh Obama

Daps
Reppin

Miz gets the title. He flaunts it like crazy, heat is serious. AJ styles turns Babyface and basically fights FOR Daniel Bryan...

Hell you can shoehorn Miz into the elimination chamber, have styles turn Babyface at he end of the Cena match with a handshake, and do it THIS YEAR.
That's if Balor doesn't come back and start a fued with Styles

I mean the draft should be coming up soon

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Corny ass smark fantasy, AJ has ZERO reason to turn face for at least another 6 months

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Sami Zayn is the 2017 version of that for better or worse because in today's world, the working class factory worker has been replaced by the psuedo-hipster part-time Uber driver/part-time Starbucks barista who works during the week to have money on the weekend to attend all their "rock shows".

Sami is basically that, frat boy who is still partying well past his expiration date, looks like a cab driver, being held down by the system (Steph) while trying to improve his position in the wrestling world.

I don't see it getting over quite as hot as Austin did tho

full

Came here to post the same thing. Sami isn't pulling it off nearly as well as the others because he doesn't really have an edge. He's too much of a cookie cutter babyface right now.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I think dean gets some of that love but obviously not on the level of dusty n austin

He needs to tweak his gimmick to a more realistic version of the guy who lives wreckless and dont follow the rules (not a lunatic. Ambrose asylum shyt corny). He already has a part of that in him but they could step ot up a tad.

Last edited:

Breh Obama

Daps
Reppin
Came here to post the same thing. Sami isn't pulling it off nearly as well as the others because he doesn't really have an edge. He's too much of a cookie cutter babyface right now.
This is why the heel turn is working so well for Neville right now