It has cost me ~$600 to put on 15 lbs of muscle

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Friends-dont-let-friends-skip-leg-days.jpg

When I get to 200.....I may mess with the legs...but one thing females always complimented me on even when I was skinny like a rail...was my legs...so :manny:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
there's no way you put on 15lbs of solid muscle in that timeframe, it's not all muscle you added

that being said it's probably a significant amount of muscle, so congrats on doing something good for your life

may your gains be plentiful breh

it might as well be muscle...there was a time where I couldnt even do 185 on the bench...I can do 225 like 8-10 times

for me...that is :wow:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Yea you don't have to do anything crazy for your legs just do something. Since I just lift from home anymore Alls I do for my legs are squats and lunges.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Can someone help me not be flabby and sick anymore? Where do I start? I'm 6'2 and I'm starting to get a dope boy gut.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Can someone help me not be flabby and sick anymore? Where do I start? I'm 6'2 and I'm starting to get a dope boy gut.

check out the gym forum here for lots of good tips. but my first advice is always to keep it simple or you won't stick with it. You need to lift at least 3 times a week. For diet cut down on sugar and carbs and bump up your protein and vegetables. Calculate your macros for your weight and age and stick with it. If you don't know what macros are learn it. Nutrition is the number thing to staying healthy. All the ripped dudes in your gym know how much carbs are in a cup of rice or how many gm of protein is in a chicken breast.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
nop
It's 2013 and nikkaz still ain't squatting :snoop:

Bet you don't deadlift either.

nope..tried it in the beginning...realized the whole range of motion is uncomfortable.....stuck with the bench/rows/pull ups/dips and curls.....saw the gains....fukk a squat