"It Follows" Trailer (Horror)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Propoganda of what happens to whores and the effect they have on society. But in the white world the solution is to take it out on people who live in the ghetto.

fukking trash. I hope that thing following them kills the sequel.

movie sucked major ass......

hope to hell there will not be a sequal....:camby:
May it follow both of you :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
May it follow both of you :pacspit:
Follow me? You must be looking for Dr. Kevorchian fakkit.
You wasn't supposed to understand the curse, even the characters you heard quoting "rules" on how it operates were just guessing.

The reason to pass it on is to put more people between you and it. If you have it, it comes after you. If you fukk 5 people, it has to kill all 5 of them, and whoever else they fukk, before it can come after you.

Fred.
That's not how it worked.

U get the st u give it to someone else and that person has to give it to someone else.

Once I figured out the rules I was like why doesn't this fakkit just log into backpages.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

U get the st u give it to someone else and that person has to give it to someone else.

Once I figured out the rules I was like why doesn't this fakkit just log into backpages.
Did you miss the part where the simp went to the group of prostitutes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Nah breh the rules were fuzzy at best because the characters didn't really understand it. initially they all thought if you have sex with someone else and pass it on, you'll be fine but then clearly that wasn't the case when homeboy who passed it to the main chick was still looking over his shoulder and the thing was still chasing the main chick after she'd "passed it on"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It's easy to say but the average person would have serious issues with dooming multiple people to death. And then on top of that they wouldn't even know, and would probably die quickly....and then it would be right back on you. The first guy was at least smart enough to warn the girl.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's easy to say but the average person would have serious issues with dooming multiple people to death. And then on top of that they wouldn't even know, and would probably die quickly....and then it would be right back on you. The first guy was at least smart enough to warn the girl.

Fred.
Yea, its hard to doom others to death until

Scary-Gif-2.gif

:leon:

img-prostitution-car.jpg

Last edited:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
The levels to how fukked up this movie is and what it actually touches on is... :wow:

Baby girl might have one of the top 5 squads that I've seen in a horror film (or movie period). Any other team would have thrown her in the bushes after the house incident. Not them. They were down to ride, especially after the beach incident. :salute:

"It might follow, but that thang is still moist.:noah:" The dudes in this are lowkey savages :wtf:.

The ending is great.

I don't need to see a movie ( a comic would be cool), but would like to know who started the curse and why they were that mad. :laugh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I thought this was a fantastic horror. We need more like this.

On a side note: Did anyone think this was an analogy for something cultural like STIs or heartbreak? I was looking for some sort of 'Dawn of the Dead' subtext, but maybe I was looking too hard?

There is definitely some social commentary.

The STD aspect was pretty obvious.

Something that may have slipped under the radar for some is that there is also a *slight* comment on suburban people looking down on urban inner cities and how they basically can project their own problems onto people they consider "beneath" them. Notice the scene where they are talking about how they were never allowed to enter Detroit even though it was right there. Than at the end of the movie, it's implied that the guy goes back there to spread his "disease" to the prostitutes. The original carrier that they track down was slumming in a torn down hood, but when they find out where he really lives it's this nice ass home with a suzie homemaker mother.