"It Follows" Trailer (Horror)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Come on breh lol it was on purpose and obvious. Still love the flick for so many reasons that being one of them
Oh I know breh:heh: I posted the smiley for no real reason (it reminds me of the tall demon from the movie). Paying homage to moves that came before and set a precedent is a theme I appreciate. It Follows even got the music right and I liked it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh I know breh:heh: I posted the smiley for no real reason (it reminds me of the tall demon from the movie). Paying homage to moves that came before and set a precedent is a theme I appreciate. It Follows even got the music right and I liked it.

That music is incredible. I kinda been kicking myself for not getting the soundtrack

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Still the best horror film I've seen in a while.
Yep!

I understand the criticism, I can see where it lost people. But for the most part, I've gotta say that It Follows seems to have stuck with me, while most modern horror does not.

The ambiguous ending really helped it. You just have to wonder just what the fukk happened to these characters.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thought it was cool :ehh:

soundtrack was nice, the way it was talked about i expected something different, but it definitely got the job done still

edit: and i didnt know this was shot in metro detroit, i literally know a couple spots they were at, the first one i recognized right away was that little ice cream shop the friends worked at i nearly bust out laughing cause i never go there i go to the DQ across the street :dead:

Last edited: