IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
the exam preparation will break u breh
tumblr_lzmblwcqX11qc2w0ko1_500.gif

Im a tell u how the proctor told me: 'The E stands for EXPERT not Engineer' :ufdup:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Every time I see this I say the same thing. If a 1200 post thread is too daunting for you, you'll NEVER make it in IT. All IT is is research. If a easy to read light hearted thread is too much for you, I'd advise you to stay a mechanical engineer.

Man I'm IN IT and I still went through this whole thread!! Just to soak up any game that I may need, or help shed some light on things that I already know. It's not that fukkin hard yall. :childplease:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Oh and Bdizzle...I was able to get that 70-680- cert through the company paid training :win:

No fine print involved.

Like I said (and some others have said) get with a company that trains their employers and promotes from within and you'll be fine, wherever you start out (helpdesk, call center etc.)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh and Bdizzle...I was able to get that 70-680- cert through the company paid training :win:

No fine print involved.

Like I said (and some others have said) get with a company that trains their employers and promotes from within and you'll be fine, wherever you start out (helpdesk, call center etc.)

:childplease: fukk I look like staying at a company for? I'll do my 6-12 months, leave, then get another job with a 50% pay increase. Ima consultant breh, all these certs are tax writeoffs :birdman:

Next you gonna tell me I need to show up on time and shyt.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
345lhlh.jpg
A+ Certified as of today brehs :myman:

Shout out to this thread/op and all the people who showed loved and helped me make that jump.

-BDizzle for flexin and stunting on nikkaz.

-Shout out to all the nikkaz on thecoli hating on the cert gang.

-Shout out to the nerds in this field who are going to teach me everything, just because Im cool and their basically :ld:

On my way brehs, help desk lined up with a hospital :sadcam:, network or security here I come :myman:

edit: shout out to the Chinese hackers trying to steal shyt....got a potential job lined up off that alone with a connect once I get this security:wow:

how long did it take you breh? I'm studying at the moment.

Jim Jones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC

No fine print involved.

What did you use to study for that ? Was it difficult ? Im taking it at the end of this month.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
:childplease: fukk I look like staying at a company for? I'll do my 6-12 months, leave, then get another job with a 50% pay increase. Ima consultant breh, all these certs are tax writeoffs :birdman:

Next you gonna tell me I need to show up on time and shyt.

:whoa: Got damm homie you need a Snickers or something? I was talking to all of the Coli-ers that's trying to start in this business, not you. Before that I was simply updating you about the that test since we talked about it a couple months ago on here. All that studying got you cranky then a mf :sadcam:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
What did you use to study for that ? Was it difficult ? Im taking it at the end of this month.

about 3 months of study time, and I failed it the 1st time :sadbron: studied a couple more weeks and then nailed the 2nd time :whew:

Don Poulton book and Messer vids and a lot of practice questions!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoa: Got damm homie you need a Snickers or something? I was talking to all of the Coli-ers that's trying to start in this business, not you. Before that I was simply updating you about the that test since we talked about it a couple months ago on here. All that studying got you cranky then a mf :sadcam:

I'm anti corporate America breh. Telling me to stay at a job is like trying to repeal the 13th amendment :stopitslime: