IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Passed the CISSP exam today breh's :lolbron::takedat::blessed:

Damn ya'll, 5 months of non-stop studying broke me off today. Took 3.5 hours straight through, then I went backed and rechecked a lot of shyt (glad I did). All in all, I was on the computer for 6 hours fukking hours:whew:

I clicked "submit"... walked over to the test proctor and while I was gathering all my snacks, ol' boy was like "Congrats Captain, you passed!" :salute:

5 months of studying and it finally pays off :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Now I'm gonna work on my CEH :jawalrus::takedat:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Going In Hard

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: what are the repercussions of duckin one interview b/c you already have another one lined up??

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: what are the repercussions of duckin one interview b/c you already have another one lined up??

Dunno...probably lowering your chances of getting a job offer by half? :what:

I don't see why you'd throw a potential job opportunity in the bushes instead of just trying to reschedule one of the interviews.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dunno...probably lowering your chances of getting a job offer by half? :what:

I don't see why you'd throw a potential job opportunity in the bushes instead of just trying to reschedule one of the interviews.
what if you get the first one and can't make it to the second one??

Pain

Rookie
Daps
IT Brehs....Watchu think of this internship?:lupe:

LAN/WAN Internship - $90,000 to $180,000 (IT Pros & TOP Grads Only)

The information technology industry is heating up again. There is currently a high volume of LAN/WAN positions and not enough qualified candidates. In fact, LAN/WAN positions (Network Systems Analysts) are rated as the fastest growing job category for the next 10 years by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs) serve as the infrastructure for the Information Technologies that are critical to the operation of business organizations in virtually every major industry including healthcare, financial services, entertainment, multimedia, education, government, technology, internet, and much more.

JOB INFORMATION

LAN/WAN Professional is currently interviewing candidates for our LAN/WAN Engineer Internship Program which combines over $40,000 in LAN/WAN enterprise training and a 6 month PAID Internship ($18,000 to $36,000 per year) to fast track you into LAN/WAN Positions earning $90,000 to over $180,000 per year.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS

To qualify, you must be an extremely sharp, highly ambitious tech-savvy individual who is a TOP CANDIDATE with either a bachelor's degree OR 2 years+ of IT work experience OR 5 yrs+ of professional corporate experience and is serious about fast tracking to upgraded LAN/WAN employment earning $90,000 to $180,000+ and is willing and able to make the necessary short-term sacrifice. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE THIS CANDIDATE PRIOR TO APPLYING.

BENEFITS & COSTS

All interns will receive enterprise LAN/WAN training valued at over $40,000. 100% of your fees are paid through the internship and your future employment. To ensure that only serious and qualified candidates apply for this internship, we ask that you please visit http://www.lanwanprofessional.com/Lan-Wan-Internship-Program-home_idpre-22.html for more information on this opportunity.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I froze up in an interview today :damn: i got 2 our 3 questions right but froze up on the 3rd one :snoop:

@Pain
If it sounds 2 good to be true. It most likely is a scam breh...