Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my nicca came in the crib and just used the pwussy :banderas: lawrence still winning and issa still taking Ls :blessed: i need it to keep up for at least like 3 more eps.....lawrence need to quit playing tho cuz ol girl is cool. I know she a rebound but she really into dude so he need to let her know whats up

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dope ep.... Season 2 came back with a vengence!

Issa is a funny brawd... that whole routine in front of the mirror had me crackin...

Lawrence startin the ep the same way he left off in the last by bangin the shyt outta that fine ass bank teller.... :ohlawd:

Molly finally seeing the glass ceiling.... :francis:

Kelly (the fat friend) lost a lot of weight since last season... Kinda looking good... :takedat:

When the bloods crashed the party.... "who stereo is this?.. I wanna Bonnect my Playlist..."..... :mjlol::mjlol:

Issa got no ass.... :hhh:

The ending sex scene was hot tho.... That was a fukk that Needed to happen between them.... fukk Issa tho... # teamlawrence

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling this gonna be the one of the only Win we get this season breh.
:francis:

You might be right. Issa going to get her hoeing on and Lawrence about to use Tasha up for that rebound recovery, then get back with Issa after she been smutted out something serious
:scust:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice:The dynamic of the after breakup relationships that was shown in the first episode was genius.

Soundtrack was bumping and I knew everything except that lion babe song

The bloods coming into the party immediately made me relive the house parties I used to go to (that inevitably got shot up or threatened to be at least :francis:)

This was a very strong first episode. I hope that Issa can keep it up.

Oh and Lawrence Hive came in strong :wow: he fukked up at the end, but it's ok, we still on our feet :blessed: