Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
he could have smashed shorty at the crib
He could have went way harder
it wasnt no game
He probably just got to the crib and was like nah I cant do it
in situations like that u emotionally go back and forth
He still love Issa he just dont know if he could ever trust her after her cheating

Smashing Tasha at the crib would have blown up in his face when Issa showed up. He would have been left there with his dikk in his hand when she walked in cause he would have been trying to diffuse the situation. He would have looked like he was just trying to use Tasha to get back at Issa. No reason in playing the one up game of being petty and messing up his clear upgrade when Issa already violated him so bad. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. Now she's drinking cheap wine on the couch with her equally shytty homegirl. :wow:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I see nothing wrong with what Lawrence did I don't see why some women are mad :yeshrug: He did it way better than he could have. They broke up, he got his stuff, then got with Tasha. I was actually hoping they didn't get back together.

You can't mess over someone then just continue on happily ever after. I feel like they were forcing the relationship anyway. I do think he was playing mind games with her calling her, he stil felt something but I just don't think that's why he called her.

Great show can't wait for season 2.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
one complaint about this show is for the amount of sex that's happening on here, we are seeing network tv levels of nudity :pacspit:
u gotta understand u dealing with black actresses. They feel they have to hold up to a certain standard to be respected in the industry. Plus they be so worried about their image and wat their family will think. I didnt expect to see any nudity from the women tbh just cuz i know damn near all black actresses dont do nudity but was pretty shocked by the ending

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So did he smash thirsty chick at her crib? He had already moved his shyt out and left that best buy shirt right? Or did issa see them smashing?

Either way Lawrence did it right. Grinded and got that job then went back and feasted.

Yeah he piped her down at her crib. That ending was sort of poorly edited. She saw his keys on the counter and thought he was home but then she went into the room and saw he snatched up all his stuff, that's why she was upset; she knew the relationship was over(for now).

The most important scene was the strip club when Lawrence with his boys IMO. That light bulb went off in his head that he now had way more options than Issa and it was time to do him

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he piped her down at her crib. That ending was sort of poorly edited. She saw his keys on the counter and thought he was home but then she went into the room and saw he snatched up all his stuff, that's why she was upset; she knew the relationship was over(for now).

The most important scene was the strip club when Lawrence with his boys IMO. That light bulb went off in his head that he now had way more options than Issa and it was time to do him
I also liked the back room scene in the strip club. When she told him the price, he realized that he had a 5 course meal waiting for him at Tasha's crib. :banderas:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Smashing Tasha at the crib would have blown up in his face when Issa showed up. He would have been left there with his dikk in his hand when she walked in cause he would have been trying to diffuse the situation. He would have looked like he was just trying to use Tasha to get back at Issa. No reason in playing the one up game of being petty and messing up his clear upgrade when Issa already violated him so bad. He exactly what he was supposed to do. Now she's drinking cheap wine on the couch with her equally shytty homegirl. :wow:
Exactly
I said that to dudes that said he was tryna game her on the phone with the I miss u
he could have did her way dirtier if that was his mission

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
u gotta understand u dealing with black actresses. They feel they have to hold up to a certain standard to be respected in the industry. Plus they be so worried about their image and wat they family will think. I didnt expect to see any nudity from the women tbh just cuz i know damn near all black actresses dont do nudity but wat pretty shocked by the ending
Molly a virgin in real life no way she getting naked on cam
and who really wanna see Issa naked:pachaha:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Please tell me she got a soundtrack for this season.
spotify.com/user/insecurehbo

Do you think they'll eventually get back together?
Its possible but definitely not anytime soon. Issa didn't know how to apologize, she treats everything like a joke and she's dismissive of people's feelings. Her and Molly's beef wasn't that big but cheating on Lawrence and hiding it was.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Molly a virgin in real life no way she getting naked on cam
and who really wanna see Issa naked:pachaha:
yea, i dont expect nudity from any of the leads. You'll definitely see one of these dudes dikks at some point, i bet money on that :smh:
check out her breakfast club interview where she talks about it (its posted in this thread a couple pages back)....i was more perplexed that she nvr even masturbated before :patrice: thats some asexual shyt