Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So she cried over Lawrence, who she's been broken up with over a year, and wasn't with for that long prior to that? :ld:

She cried bc just when she was feeling confident with her career putting in serious work for a year with her brand she had a major major fukkup that's causing her to doubt herself again

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Time jump made everything in this episode seem off to me. Issa and Molly back 100 without us getting to see the work. Both Issa and Molly still reeling from their last relationships that was over more than a year ago. I mean Issa boo hoo crying over Lawrence after all this time. :skip: I’m glad Nathan dipped because wtf.

Man what yall needed to see? The end of season 4 had them start the process. The premiere of season 5 has them going through the motions still on the edge until the robbery happened.

That was an extreme circumstance that pushed them back together.

She wasn't crying over Lawrence. She was crying about fukking up with her career. She put in work for a year building her brand to showcase talent. She tries to scale things down to secure funding, the artist went left and it worked. She is back to questioning herself. Being insecure

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why doesn’t she just move to SF?

She has maternity leave + can work remotely.

Last edited: