Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think they should’ve went the pregnancy route. But thinking about it from my own life... if you’re in your 30s, got your shyt together, the girl you get pregnant has her shyt together, isn’t crazy, and says you don’t have to be involved....

... there are worser Ls to have. :hubie:

The only real L is if he truly wanted to get back with Issa and this ruined it.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I recently made the conscious decision to stop having sex with any woman who I don't see myself with longterm or at the bare minimum be willing to raise a child with if shyt falls apart. It's been tough because I need a nut but I can't live the way I did in my 20s anymore........that episode really spoke to my soul. I'd want to kill myself if I had to raise a child with some of the women I've placed my penis in. Might gotta take a walk real quick.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think they should’ve went the pregnancy route. But thinking about it from my own life... if you’re in your 30s, got your shyt together, the girl you get pregnant has her shyt together, isn’t crazy, and says you don’t have to be involved....

... there are worser Ls to have. :hubie:

The only real L is if he truly wanted to get back with Issa and this ruined it.
It’s an L regardless... You having a baby out there you have nothing to do with? Easy L... This baby fukking up your get back with the chic you wanted? Easy L.. Having a baby with a broad you don’t give 3 cats asses about? Massive L

:francis:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

KNEW my nikka wasnt gonna come out of this unscathed.

really hated this episode but happy Andrew got out of it. He was so focused on giving that when he stopped and thought about it, he aint know WHAT he was getting out of being with her. Especially when he had to fight just to watch Looking for Latoya

The whole thing with the Tiffany vanishing was just....idk. The last few episodes had a nice flow to it and this end-of-season misdirection wasn't it. People could make the argument that it got Issa and Molly on the same page but they both got they asses kicked so hard by life that it almost seemed redundant to have.

Derek did all he could do for that relationship and still blamed himself for shyt going south. that shyt hurted

Condola treated Lawrence like a young fukktoy and now she got him for 18 years. truly despise to see it. L's in the chat

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I recently made the conscious decision to stop having sex with any woman who I don't see myself with longterm or at the bare minimum be willing to raise a child with if shyt falls apart. It's been tough because I need a nut but I can't live the way I did in my 20s anymore........that episode really spoke to my soul. I'd want to kill myself if I had to raise a child with some of the women I've placed my penis in. Might gotta take a walk real quick.

Count ya blessings my G..