Yay

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m quite a bit behind but...

Why didn’t Lawrence wait for Issa to leave to call Condola?

Nvm. I see it’s cuz they had to force that convo with Issa.

btw this episode is triggering on a lot of levels for me. :mjlol: I been in this situation a couple of times.
Just had a weekend full of conversation with the ex. Let’s just say I’m clearly a fan of complicated love stories :shaq2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of women seemingly don't like Lawrence or want the show to focus much on him, but damn if the episodes that feature him don't be popping with tons of natural chemistry between him and the other leads.
I have no issue with him. I like episodes with him and the boys as well as him and Issa. But I’m a sucker for love so i been rooting for them since the breakup (i got issues :sadcam: )

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Condola continuing to blow up Lawrence's phone and the Tuesday meeting had me thinking pregnancy as well. Although I don't know if the show is going in that direction :patrice:.

Overall this was a great episode. The 2 have so much history and chemistry between each other :wow:. And both have grown professionally/emotionally from where there relationship ended. Even if Issa is still hella clumsy :lolbron:

Issa blurting out they were from Alaska and the Lyft driver telling Lawrence to propose :mjlol:

TSA breh popping up again and the Lawrence fake-out before the art walk :francis:

The whole riff on Bourne Identity riff

And of course this shot here

jwp4Glz.jpg

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
:wow: Best episode in a while. My dog Lawrence was going through it and never told Issa he was fukked up. She ain't know he bought a ring? :dwillhuh:

Condola still hanging around :mjgrin:

Issa was looking :ohhh::whoo::whew:. She's been extra fly all season, but this episode....shyt :patrice:
Honestly, she's not ugly or anything...but she's not sexy neither, don't see her as that type...see her as a homegirl type