Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll catch up and read the comments but seeing lawrence @ the airport had to be more than just happenstance right?

seemed like it was more than just an incidental meeting

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta put the pool fiasco on Andrew. He clearly knows his brother be on that fukk shyt. He knows how Molly is as well. The moment his brother said "devils advocate" or shyt, the moment he opened his mouth he should shut that shyt down immediately. Then he responds to both of them like he's never met either of them before. All families have people that are prone to saying stupid, offense, or just plan wild shyt. That shyt only continues because family members never check that shyt.

I think the Lawrence/Issa shyt is a red herring. Same thing they did when they made it seem like he was about to get back with her but he ended up with Condola.

Daps
Man y'all hate Molly so much, y'all find fault in EVERYTHING she does and have excuses for the other party.

molly made herself easy to hate. She decided to be a side chick for a married dude, and got mad at him for treating her like a side chick. She turned down several suitors to be a loyal side chick.

she went to her new firm and immediately shyt on everyone at the firm.

this season, she told Andrew they were just casual and got mad at him for dating other broads. She worked through their dates and got mad at him for trying to hang with his boys after a date. And then how she decided to blow up on Issa in the middle of what appeared to be a successful event.

Molly always takes things 10 steps to far.