Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
-That Mabel chick on the plane had me rolling.

-I thought this was a good episode. Some really sharp takes and shots.

-Maybe it’s this season but I feel the sex scenes are over the top.

latest

:wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I do like the fact the show continues to show love to other black actors from well known shows (Kyla Pratt, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Terri J. Vaughn, and Kim Fields tonight) :ehh:

Full House being the first thing Molly associates with San Francisco - "You got it dude" :mjlol:

Andrew continues to seem like a good dude :ehh:

Waitress in the beginning after Molly kept changing her order :usure:

The transition to Lawrence at the end was smooth.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This was actually a good episode but I wish they didn't continue to drag on this Issa and Molly beef or the distance between them. I don't know, we would have to see how it plays out but right now I just wish they could fix that and it doesn't seem like it has to be that big a deal but Issa is just immature with handling things.

Can't wait to see next week and what Lawrence tells Issa and how she responds. That should be dope though in all actuality he should probably just move on.

:patrice:

where did you get that idea?
When he was on the phone and he stopped his convo when Molly came in the room also when he woke up real early without waking Molly. I could be reaching though and probably am lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lemme just say... I feel like Molly was tripping with the towel shyt. :hubie:
I woulda been mad at the towel hut also, like really, where the fukk is a key supposed to be when I just got out the damn pool. :beli: But I wouldn’t have made it an awkward argument with the whole crew :whoa:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Maaan, Molly is :whew: and that was before the bathing suits and lingerie. She couldn't even let shyt slide on vacation! Glad she gonna talk to the therapist.

For next week, my dog Lawrence gonna go out like a sucka :ld:. Hope not though

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I woulda been mad at the towel hut also, like really, where the fukk is a key supposed to be when I just got out the damn pool. :beli: But I wouldn’t have made it an awkward argument with the whole crew :whoa:
Definitely not worth saying fukk you to your bfs brother over and calling all their kind c00ns. :pachaha:And if she feel that way about Asians then why fukk with an Asian? :skip:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Molly really called Andrew one of the good ones:mjlol:

Andrew is kind of a c00n if he lets that one slide. Imagine if a black dude was dating an asian chick, spent the weekend eating her a$$hole, and then in a heated debate she shytted on black people but said he was "different" and he ain't check her:mjpls:

Last edited: