Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies what did you think?
So... i get that awkward feeling between Issa, Lawrence, & Condola... like it was a perfect business-ship that was growing into a friendship & the only factor is the boyfriend was the ex...

the dreadful ex-fukking-factor :damn:
Im glad that it didn’t cause a major rift for condola and Lawrence. His past is his past. Business is business.
I need molly to get out of her own damn way. Dude didn’t know she was feeling him to that extent, therefore he’s keeping his options open—
Closed mouths DONTGETFED (just how i put it, totally intentional.)

you have to let it be known, this is a serious thing I’m feeling you on this level. Let’s make it official, no more playing.

Of course as always this show is reflecting my life... for the first time it’s Molly and not Issa. Although I’m not Molly... I’m actually the one who didn’t know I was in a whole relationship and I thought i had the option of keeping options

:lupe::lupe:
But enough about me & my shyt—- :mjlol: I’m here every Sunday for my feedback/recap. Spoilers and all.

Sidenote: I know TSA bae from something, not sure if he is Black &’Sexy alum or not...

Can’t wait for more.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They blew the love triangle way out of proportion. Why the fukk should Issa stop doing business with Condola :what:

Issa friend group likes when she is the one faltering in life, they hate to see her pull it together

Episode was mid to me :manny:

Best part was Issa's neighbors

because molly knows that at some point, it’s going to be problematic for the type of person/personality issa is.

maybe not in episode 2.

but by season finale? :yeshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I’m so nervous—- but I think I wanna go a short vid review of insecure episodes. I’ve been wanting to since season 1 but just never have. :hamster::hamster:

Just do it.... And make sure you drop a link in here. I watch random show reviews all the time. I like to get regular people perspective rather than industry insiders who have already seen the first 3 episodes

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Breh I explain it that way all the time and they clearly see it but the not going to speak against it because she a female :mindblown:

We’re team logic hive this season. :heh: Molly been on that bullshyt since season 1. I rewatched season 3 yesterday so her bullshyt was fresh on my mind. She’s a trash person in relationships and professionally. Can’t wait for the new dude to :camby: her ass so she can get her shyt together starting within

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Ive dealt with a Molly before, those type of women are so fukking annoying

Cant get out of their own way for shyt
This show is really good for men to watch. It shows you the types of class of women and what you will be dealing with. Molly is 92(if anyone is interested look up BGS IBMOR octane levels). Broads like that aren’t dateable unless you’re some type of Entrepreneur type dude. They are pushy and they will use you to succeed. The problem is they be pushy and not one you would consider marriageable.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They blew the love triangle way out of proportion. Why the fukk should Issa stop doing business with Condola :what:

Issa friend group likes when she is the one faltering in life, they hate to see her pull it together

Episode was mid to me :manny:

Best part was Issa's neighbors
You’re thinking like a dude. That’s not how women operate lol.

Molly is a terrible friend. Issae need to leave that broad alone. Shorty trying to get her life together And here this bytch come shytting on her dream because she is miserable.

Last edited:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I wasn’t feeling the season opener upon first watch but after some reflecting, I had a change of heart.

Molly’s behavior is such a turnoff and i was probably the main reason for me feeling that way about the show.

Issa is really slumming it this season. That one bad decision with Daniel has led to her “fukking all the way down”. The sex scene between those two was uncomfortable to watch. Homey straight up got the “cat back” rather than the “downward dog” when he was hitting from the back.

I was glad to see maturity from Issa this episode and im curious to see where this leads her to end this season.