Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The show needs to figure out what the hell to do with Dro cause right now he the weak link of the season for me.

His motivations haven’t been defined at ALL. Dude was basically living the dream, fukking Molly, had his wife on the side (and apparently cool with the whole thing) and then Molly wants to set boundaries and its a problem? That literally makes ZERO sense and as a man i feel like uts lazy storytelling because again, whats his motivation? He ain’t leaving his (now pregnant) wife for Molly, so what the hell does he have to be aggy about?

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Nathan = detroit red cleaned up.

He in jail and cant call issa cause he dont know her number by heart. Its in his phone.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
really can't believe y'all fell for that lawrence shyt... soon as a tv show / actor says "i'm dead.. i left the show... i won't be on anymore....." there's a 203943204% chance they'll be on the show

overall tho, they gotta bring this shyt together.. this shyt has pretty much been a wash and we all know where it's about to go with them hooking back up

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I hate how they made Lawrence catch a std. I think that was unrealistic.

Nah, that shyt was almost too real... Especially after being in a relationship for a long time. You back out there wilding and you had already gotten used to not wearing condoms.... Start getting comfortable with a few chicks and bam that reality check hits :mjcry:

These last few episodes have been great.. Of course bringing Lawrence (and Chad) back and more time for the girls all together. I liked Daniel but the show picked up when he left. I'm interested in seeing where this Nathan thing goes...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This was a good episode, been a long time since I felt like the characters were put in positions that are reflective of their age. I don’t think men can ever understand the conflicting emotions and changing dynamic among female friends when the first one or two start having kids. Especially if you’re late 20’s-mid 30’s. Feeling excited for them, sad for yourself for losing your friend, jealous about their situation - mainly if married, pessimistic about your life if you’re straight up single.

Man, and I won’t even get on the dynamic when you start meeting their other random friends that ain’t part of the day to day crew :wow: I won’t lie, me and some of my friends have met “other friends” and had the same reaction as Molly...who the fukk are these annoying bytches lol

I hate how they made Lawrence catch a std. I think that was unrealistic.
Lol @ the clap, a curable std, being unrealistic. That and gonorrhea are the most common stds and std rates have been rising in the past few years. Nothing unrealistic about it