Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not at all. You smash random thots raw breh :dwillhuh:
I’m a female, supposedly supposed to be the more responsible party in sex, and in my wild out days, I definitely got careless with dudes after a few smashes straight up on #fukkcondom life and this is with no commitment. so yes, people smash raw with folks they’re not monogamous with.

Luckily I never got burned and got to the point of being more responsible without ever having to deal with adverse consequences such as std’s or pregnancy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This was a good episode, been a long time since I felt like the characters were put in positions that are reflective of their age. I don’t think men can ever understand the conflicting emotions and changing dynamic among female friends when the first one or two start having kids. Especially if you’re late 20’s-mid 30’s. Feeling excited for them, sad for yourself for losing your friend, jealous about their situation - mainly if married, pessimistic about your life if you’re straight up single.

Man, and I won’t even get on the dynamic when you start meeting their other random friends that ain’t part of the day to day crew :wow: I won’t lie, me and some of my friends have met “other friends” and had the same reaction as Molly...who the fukk are these annoying bytches lol

Lol @ the clap, a curable std, being unrealistic. That and gonorrhea are the most common stds and std rates have been rising in the past few years. Nothing unrealistic about it
That Baby Shower/Friend dynamic was some real ass shyt. A similar situation happened with her circle of friends last year.

I'm not getting the hate for this season that I'm seeing online, I think it's easily better than last season already
:yeshrug:

I feel like all the characters introduced are deep enough on here to even have a spin off. I'm not saying that'll happen, I'm just saying I feel like the character development has been that good to the point where they could have a story about what their going through.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
...because STDs are like the Boogieman, they only exist in stories and not real life right?
:usure:

Of they exist but I don’t breh would have been that reckless. I personally always use condoms especially if it’s a one night stand. No wonder the std stats are so high smh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
dont agree at all but opinions :yeshrug:...u couldnt even tell what the first chick looked like :heh: i see your agenda my dude :rayheh: and the daps prove it :mjlol:

breh saw barely one titty and some toes from the first chick and said she was waaaaay badder :laff:
right..
nikkas is pathetic smh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Damn is a black person that consistently uses condoms that rare :dwillhuh:
the majority of people are fukking raw otherwise stds would have declined dramatically decades ago, but clearly that isnt the case, which means most lie and say they use it, but probably slipped up a handful of times.