Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
soon as lawrence pop back up we get nudity BYKE :blessed:....that last bish :wow: i need all her info brehs. SSN and address :ohlawd:

EDIT: the last chick was jessica vanessa fine ass :krs:

i would've seeded that bish up on purpose...dont een care she gave me the clap :mjgrin:
<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1537210565"><a href="">Nude on Insecure</a> from <a href="Jessica Vanessa">r/JessicaVanessa</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

The previous two girls in the montage were way badder

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know they're not going to but I wish they would explore more of Chad's story. We don't see a lot of stories on tv/film where the cool, funny guy character takes an L and has to grow from it. Chad getting a divorce is some real shyt that happens a lot more that people think.
I was just thinking about this tbh. I’d definitely like to know more about Chad.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The previous two girls in the montage were way badder
dont agree at all but opinions :yeshrug:...u couldnt even tell what the first chick looked like :heh: i see your agenda my dude :rayheh: and the daps prove it :mjlol:

breh saw barely one titty and some toes from the first chick and said she was waaaaay badder :laff:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She's most def a thot for that, but "ungrateful" ? Lawrence was a bum for a while. I won't justify Issa for cheating, but Lawrence wasn't shyt until they broke up. He went 0 to 100. That's why he's my nikka :salute:
Yeah ungrateful, he had savings and was helping her pay the bills. He was supportive and wasn't using her but she wasn't grateful to him for that and cheated.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
dont agree at all but opinions :yeshrug:...u couldnt even tell what the first chick looked like :heh: i see your agenda my dude :rayheh: and the daps prove it :mjlol:

breh saw barely one titty and some toes from the first chick and said she was waaaaay badder :laff:

They were :manny:

Third chick was cool tho I guess :manny:

Edit: Speaking of bad chicks, almost every girl at that baby shower was badder than issa. Lawrence was wasting all that time chatting it up with Issa :comeon:

Needs to go bag one of those chicks looking at the painting.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

Edit: Speaking of bad chicks, almost every girl at that baby shower was badder than issa. Lawrence was wasting all that time chatting it up with Issa :comeon:

if u say so breh lol im sure u could tell by seeing half face and one titty :pachaha:

u right about the edit tho. Every chick that lawrence has messed with since issa, has been badder imo but thats mostly because issa has no body whatsoever.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah ungrateful, he had savings and was helping her pay the bills. He was supportive and wasn't using her but she wasn't grateful to him for that and cheated.

Living on savings aint the way to go for long term. Issa was the breadwinner in the relationship cause Larry wasn't working. Sure he was trying to jump start his new app, but how long was man gonna take with that while being unemployed? He was slowly becoming unmotivated that's why Issa had second thoughts about him and fukked Daniel.

She still a thot for that:hubie:

Should had put her man for an hard talk:hubie:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Living on savings aint the way to go for long term. Issa was the breadwinner in the relationship cause Larry wasn't working. Sure he was trying to jump start his new app, but how long was man gonna take with that while being unemployed? He was slowly becoming unmotivated that's why Issa had second thoughts about him and fukked Daniel.

She still a thot for that:hubie:

Should had put her man for an hard talk:hubie:
Exactly, couples talk through their issues and sure she may have been the bread winner but she needed the extra income which his savings provided. I say she is ungrateful cause she didn't appreciate Lawrence and Daniel let her stay with him and she didn't seem to appreciate it either, to the point where Kelly had to tell her she should help him by cleaning up and shyt like that. When you look at it she didn't give Daniel a fair chance at a relationship and he seemed to really care about her, so that shows that she is ungrateful and only cares about herself for the most part.

She should have motivated Lawrence and gave him the push he needed. You are also forgetting that he tried to turn things around and got a job at best buy to bring in some income. I'm not saying him bumming around on the couch was right but when he got a best buy job she should have cut him some slack cause even when he was in the house all day he was making sure it was clean and cooking for her too. She didn't appreciate none of it and you could go back and watch season 1 if you don't remember that.

With that being said, I'm not saying him being home that long without a job was right but how could you be defending her? She was the one wrong here and though he wasn't perfect he was trying. That's why some black women end up alone cause they could never cut a brother working hard any slack :francis:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Can y'all believe this shyt. Look at this article I found

"
Insecure Flourished When It Got Rid of Lawrence. Now He’s Back."

Slate’s Use of Your Data

Dumb as fukk!

Facts, he should have got the digits of that chick who was pointing out the different pictures on the wall of Tiffany and what they were supposed to be her dressed up as. Dude was wasting his time with Issa but at the same time they needed that so they could move the plot along.

Maybe they don't get back together after all cause she seems fine with moving on without him unless of course some thing happens that brings them together again.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
shyt I can overlook Lawrence's STD L

Sometimes getting over an ex and truly moving on with your life requires fukking a bunch of hoes

I understand brother lawrence

:wow:

Trust me I understand

:wow:

He basically went through a hoe phase like Issa, but the response is different from men.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, it was that hair that caught my attention last night. I still think she's cuter in the face than the columbiana looking chick. I'd still treat either of them to a nice seafood dinner though :ld:
look too much like a smurfette to me. I can see why dudes would find that cute tho :ld:.....i like the twerking chick the most still :manny: