Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This season was garbage. Really wasn't a fan of Lawrence with all the hoeing around he did early on, but I ended up rooting for him again in the 2nd half. S3 isn't even out yet and I got visions of him catching Aparna with the co-worker.

Issa.....I don't know where her character is going, but hey....that's life. :yeshrug:

Molly just can't seem to get it together, it's crazy what desperation and temptation can do to a person. I won't deny she's fine as hell but it's hard caring for her when all she does is constantly make bad decisions.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This season was garbage. Really wasn't a fan of Lawrence with all the hoeing around he did early on, but I ended up rooting for him again in the 2nd half. S3 isn't even out yet and I got visions of him catching Aparna with the co-worker.

Issa.....I don't know where her character is going, but hey....that's life. :yeshrug:

Molly just can't seem to get it together, it's crazy what desperation and temptation can do to a person. I won't deny she's fine as hell but it's hard caring for her when all she does is constantly make bad decisions.

And this is why Women love Molly lol. Most "career focused" Black women make dumb decisions because they dont realize at the end of the day if your career is your number 1 focus then you will never be able to have time for a man AND they have biological clocks (unlike men who are designed to work/be productive forever while women are designed to be nurturers), by the time they accomplish their goals, they will be old and useless to a man (meaning they won't be able to provide him children, and wont even have time to nurture the children 100%).

I`m a man so thankfully I dont have to worry about those goofy issues

ozzy

Pro
Daps
fukk did Lawrence do? :gucci:

He behave like a fukk boy he is, how are going let two white women to use you to experiece their big black dikk stereotype dream and any women with common sense will leave a guy who doesn't wanna better himself. Two year without job living on a women and got angry on lssa for cheating but did the same to the other girl but the girl forgive her that is some fukkboi logic

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
He behave like a fukk boy he is, how are going let two white women to use you to experiece their big black dikk stereotype dream and any women with common sense will leave a guy who doesn't wanna better himself. Two year without job living on a women and got angry on lssa for cheating but did the same to the other girl but the girl forgive her that is some fukkboi logic
Guess what? That's all Issa's fault. She started that chain reaction and she'll deservedly have to deal with it.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Guess what? That's all Issa's fault. She started that chain reaction and she'll deservedly have to deal with it.

I see you are a man that is why. Are a bum ass nikka who won't work but depend on a woman to look after you for a years and you called yourself a man. He drove her to go cheat on someone who actually have a job. The only thing he prove for that house is his dikk that ain't enough. Even his friend told him the same thing. In relationship do what you are meant to do so other one don't go find it other places.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He drove her to go cheat on someone who actually have a job

:gucci: No. how bout she cheated caused she wanted to cheat. Can't no one else make you cheat. This mentality where people don't take responsibility for their actions are very detrimental to our community. If she was fed up with Lawrence being unemployed she should of just left his ass, but it became obvious by the end of the 2nd season that she also needed his unemployment money to help make ends meet. And do me a favor and don't quote me either. I see why you already in the red. :smh: