Sparking blunts in the shade.
Ikr?
200w.gif

*wouldn't

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Man this last episode was DOPE

It showed the complexity of damn near every character on the show.

People shyt on Lawrence heavily from the onset and he seems to be the only one of the three main characters that isn't a bad to shytty person. By all accounts Tasha is the one he should be with. She was :noah: in her scene. I hope they let him rock with her at least for a little bit because it's frustrating seeing his loyalty to Issa continuously get shyt on.

Molly ain't shyt. I hate her just like I hated Jill Marie Jones' character in Girlfriends. It doesn't help that they look alike too. She has been desperate and thirsty for the ballers and got her ass played. I hope Jared's nice ass curves her too.

They did a great job making Issa's character easy to sympathize with, but she ain't shyt either. Didn't even attempt to think about her man until the wash up. I know they got history and shyt, but after seeing Lawrence (rightly) let Tasha know he has a girl and turn down a simple lunch, it feels like she twisted the knife in his back a little harder.

I hope this is building to a big ass blow up and more Tasha :takedat:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Great episode

Damn Issa gave fack ass Chadwick Bowman the p*ssy:snoop:

And Tasha was throwing the p*ssy at Lawrence that breh doesn't deserve this. He needs to get with Tasha since Issa isn't satisfied.

I honestly feel no sympathy for Molly this is exactly what she gets and Jared is a little too nice imo shoulda triggered the HOH on her and told her to piss outside and catch a uber
full

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
issa's a ho:usure:

molly is a black girl lost:francis:

jared too nice for his own good:scust:

lawrence, well lawrence just doesn't know...he loves issa more than she loves him, fatal mistake in any modern relationship:mjcry:

on another note how can a woman say they love one man then sleep with another she has feelings for?:hubie:

she doesn't love lawrence, not actually....she's waaay too self-indulgent to love that nikka. she's all about how she feels. Molly too!.

birds of a feather i guess...:beli:

this show hold a mirror up to women and their self-indulgent, accountability-shirking ways modern society makes acceptable.:birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yal must of missed the preview for the next episode... :mjgrin:

Yal gonna find out why Jared's so nice :mjgrin:

And Lawrence should have gave Tasha that battery, but he a loyal dude that isn't a cheater :francis:

Like me, so I get it.... but he already got some rebound p*ssy on deck if he breaks up with Issa :mjgrin:
*Please breakup with Issa, we need that Tasha sex scene*

:takedat:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yal must of missed the preview for the next episode... :mjgrin:

Yal gonna find out why Jared's so nice :mjgrin:

And Lawrence should have gave Tasha that battery, but he a loyal dude that isn't a cheater :francis:

Like me, so I get it.... but he already got some rebound p*ssy on deck if he breaks up with Issa :mjgrin:

:takedat:
why is breh so nice?

lil meat?:to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why is breh so nice?

lil meat?:to:
Believe it or not... some men have morals and don't dog women out :leon:

He's in a serious relationship with someone he cares about. So he was flattered at Tasha's advances, but knows where home is. Not everybody is like that of course, but it's cool to see it on this show. Issa triflin' for doing her man like that. She already got that walk of shame, lol. She going to confess, hopefully Lawrence breaks up with her and his career takes off with Tasha by his side
:cape: