Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Imma need that Cam'ron pink shirt! its just in time for fall!!! :takedat::takedat::takedat:
tumblr_ltlrrgGnaY1qjkukyo1_400.gif

I really need it!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lawrence is a weird dude

Derek & Amanda Diva's character were Issa's friends not yours.......After you and Issa broke up why the fukk are you even thinking of bringing your new girlfriend to a dinner with them?

nikka just move on with your life.

I think anyone with common sense would know that bringing the new girl to an event the recent ex gonna be at won't go smoothly

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Lawrence is a weird dude

Derek & Amanda Diva's character were Issa's friends not yours.......After you and Issa broke up why the fukk are you even thinking of bringing your new girlfriend to a dinner with them?

nikka just move on with your life.

It's a classic, dirtbag, let me make my ex jealous, type of move. I see no other reason for bringing your new date to you ex's friend's party. And how is Lawrence gonna call her a hoe when he's eating out coke whores that he met at the Piggly Wiggly? Lawrence been a lame.

Issa keeps messing over Daniel. He needs to drop her & she needs time, by herself, to reflect.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's a classic, dirtbag, let me make my ex jealous, type of move. I see no other reason for bringing your new date to you ex's friend's party. And how is Lawrence gonna call her a hoe when he's eating out coke whores that he met at the Piggly Wiggly? Lawrence been a lame.

Issa keeps messing over Daniel. He needs to drop her & she needs time, by herself, to reflect.

I think anyone with common sense would know that bringing the new girl to an event the recent ex gonna be at won't go smoothly

I assume the characters on this show are in their late 20's, early 30s.....

I'm 31.......by this age I avoid drama like the plague and I assume most mature people do too.

It's absolutely mind boggling how Lawrence continues to have a "hive". There's absolutely nothing likable about his character. He's a clown.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Lawrence didn't know it was gonna be a formal sit-down kind of thing. He even tried to leave when he first got there.

Bottom line, Issa is the one who cheated so she kind of deserved it.:yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lawrence didn't know it was gonna be a formal sit-down kind of thing. He even tried to leave when he first got there.

Bottom line, Issa is the one who cheated so she kind of deserved it.:yeshrug:
She fukkin' deserves no consideration from Lawrence. Still letting the man who broke them up bust in her face. Lawrence do you.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I assume the characters on this show are in their late 20's, early 30s.....

I'm 31.......by this age I avoid drama like the plague and I assume most mature people do too.

It's absolutely mind boggling how Lawrence continues to have a "hive". There's absolutely nothing likable about his character. He's a clown.
A lot of people like clowns. :manny:
He's not a bad person. Just socially awkward.