Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i think all girls will do it for the right dude. I've had a lot of women say they not into in the beginning and then eventually give it to me since i don't ask for it. This has happened every time so i'm rolling with experience. From what i have had black women do give head if you aint thirsty.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It's no where near as big a thing as before but don't get it twisted, there are a lot of black women out there who don't give head. My current gf included. :mjcry:
uizi76.gif

You gotta do something about that breh

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's no where near as big a thing as before but don't get it twisted, there are a lot of black women out there who don't give head. My current gf included. :mjcry:
i would bet my last dollar that she has sucked a nikka she just met off before. fukk my nikka i can virtually guarantee it. is she under 30? yeah? she probably sucked a nikka off within a 25mile radius of where you live. tinder, pof, the grocery store, all great places to meet women in heat.:mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Molly the side chick and she don't even know it

Issa, there is nothing wrong with man juices. I hear it's very healthy so drink up

Y'all catch how bougie chick said her husband enjoys suckin penis?

Lawrence and the racially ambiguous chick is going to smash

Where can I get flavored non traditional condoms?!?!?!?
Adult stores, certain community centers in liberal cities, events concerning LGBT, sexual health. I actually have the banana split one someone gave me. Never used it so I can't tell you how it was.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Adult stores, certain community centers in liberal cities, events concerning LGBT, sexual health. I actually have the banana split one someone gave me. Never used it so I can't tell you how it was.

*goes to google banana cheesecake flavored condoms

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
One thing this show exemplifies for me is that nikkas may love hoes, but we don't love seeing/hearing about their lives (Hoe Tales). :hhh:

on another note, Lawrence need to quit bullshyttin and chop down that hispanic broad at the job. She game for some company dikk, she fukked that lame ass CAC once she got drunk :scusthov:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
man head is overrated. ive had good head too. after a few mins its like just gimme the p*ssy

don't really bust off head that much so I can see where you're coming from........but shyt, I need everything on the menu.

I just like the feeling of getting my dikk sucked and if my girlfriend, the woman I'm supposed to be in a monogamous relationship isn't willing to do that then :camby: