Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A fukk nikka who think he a good dude!!!
tumblr_lel7b5YHxF1qekwfr.gif

Damn it Tasha, you hit it dead on there!

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lawrence played too many games with shorty.

How you figure? From everything we saw, he never led the chick on. Perhaps going to the cookout was a faux pas, but I fail to see how he's in the wrong. Son was just fukking her and she knew the deal, she basically said so. She's just mad because she played herself

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Lawrence dumb ass shoulda never stepped foot in that cookout. But we all know Tasha gonna bust it open for him again. She'll be mad for a few days then he can apologize and slide back in. :manny:

Molly can't get out of her own way when it comes to men

Issa so damn dumb for fukking that big headed nikka. She ain't built for that thot life at all

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
How you figure? From everything we saw, he never led the chick on. Perhaps going to the cookout was a faux pas, but I fail to see how he's in the wrong. Son was just fukking her and she knew the deal, she basically said so. She's just mad because she played herself

There's no way I would attend a family cookout of a girl I'm not in a relationship with.

That's the epitome of leading someone on. He was there bringing chairs and shyt to the cookout as if he intended to stay. Of course she felt some type of way when her date ghosted out of nowhere.

Dude is a fukking clown. Had he just maintained some proper distance he could have had Tasha on his team as a jumpoff and a friend while still smashing the white jawns from work & meeting other jawns until he figured out what he ultimately wanted.