Israeli guard shoots and kills Jewish man for screaming "Allah Akbar!" while sitting

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Yes, and you can read posts, can't you? Dude clearly said he may not have been praising "another god", implying he could have just been praising Yahweh and calling him "Allah" because he speaks Arabic, which is obviously bullshyt. Obviously "Allahu Akbar" is spoken Arabic which is a language, but no Arabic-speaking Jew would use "Allahu Akbar" to talk about his god. That's...... retarded, and if you're defending that line of thinking, I'd have to say you are too

Why not :stopitslime:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and you can read posts, can't you? Dude clearly said he may not have been praising "another god", implying he could have just been praising Yahweh and calling him "Allah" because he speaks Arabic, which is obviously bullshyt. Obviously "Allahu Akbar" is spoken Arabic which is a language, but no Arabic-speaking Jew would use "Allahu Akbar" to talk about his god. That's...... retarded, and if you're defending that line of thinking, I'd have to say you are too

He wasn't...

Allah mean GOD.

Same GOD that the Jews and Christians pray too, its just in Arabic.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
:comeon: ask the dude who tried to be fake deep and act like this is just some shyt anyone who speaks Arabic just goes around saying regularly regardless of religious affiliation

you sure love mixing up things right?? i have responded to this question why was he praising another God in arabic?

and my answer is correct, the man killed wasn't praising another god but whoever god he believed in. saying god is great in arabic doesn't make you a muslim:shaq2:, period.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
People missing the point that a guy just got shot DEAD for saying two words :beli:

it is incredibly unfortunate and tragic, but this is the wall of the second temple, built on the site of the original temple that we're talking about here. the destruction of the other walls of this building marked the beginning of a centuries-long diaspora. that's how vital this place is. i dont condone or agree with shooting the guy, but if any situation can be seen from the apparent aggressor's side, it's this one.

it speaks to the fukked up nature of every side of the issue that two words can lead to instant death is what i'm trying to say.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
"thats what they yell before they blow something up"

:childplease:

yall CACs watch too much fox news...

and if youre not CACs you are until further notice :scusthov:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Perhaps they wont be so trigger happy in future due to the fact that one of their own was needlessly taken out. If it was a lowly goy they would be smearing his name big time and trying to justify their actions.