Israeli guard shoots and kills Jewish man for screaming "Allah Akbar!" while sitting

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Man get this fake deep shyt outta here.. "Allahu Akbar" is an Islamic phrase, period

tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif
You do know the difference between a language and a religion.... don't you?

:george::george:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You do know the difference between a language and a religion.... don't you?

:george::george:
Yes, and you can read posts, can't you? Dude clearly said he may not have been praising "another god", implying he could have just been praising Yahweh and calling him "Allah" because he speaks Arabic, which is obviously bullshyt. Obviously "Allahu Akbar" is spoken Arabic which is a language, but no Arabic-speaking Jew would use "Allahu Akbar" to talk about his god. That's...... retarded, and if you're defending that line of thinking, I'd have to say you are too

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Arab Christians say it... Its surprising that after occupying a land for 60 plus years you zionists still don't know a damn thing about the natives.
sent from Mooks pig pen
How would I know, and more imporantly, why would I give a shyt, about what an Arab Christian says? Jews don't use "Allahu Akbar" to talk about Yahweh. Period.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
everyone's

the West for supporting a state that was placed on top of people already there. HAMAS and Palestine for launching attacks on innocents. Israel for launching attacks on innocents. The problem with the West Bank is EVERYONE is at fault.

Hitler wanted to send them off to Mozambique, but then Judea declared war on the reich. Pity.:ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yes. And Jews still don't shout "Allahu Akbar" .

mmm nah i've heard north african arabic speaking jews say this. not as a sign of militancy as we in the west have come to view it when it's shouted, but as a general blessing, like how we use "thank god for...".

i would imagine they would shout it if the situation called for it.

regardless, that's a weird thing to yell it at the western wall. maybe he was trying to prove a point ala self immolation?

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
mmm nah i've heard north african arabic speaking jews say this. not as a sign of militancy as we in the west have come to view it when it's shouted, but as a general blessing, like how we use "thank god for...".

i would imagine they would shout it if the situation called for it.

regardless, that's a weird thing to yell it at the western wall. maybe he was trying to prove a point ala self immolation?

:yeshrug: if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but even so it would be FAR from a common, normal thing one would expect to hear. I've heard other Jews flat out say that even Arabic speaking Jews don't say that shyt, so like you said it's def a red flag, ESPECIALLY at the Western Wall

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:yeshrug: if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but even so it would be FAR from a common, normal thing one would expect to hear. I've heard other Jews flat out say that even Arabic speaking Jews don't say that shyt, so like you said it's def a red flag, ESPECIALLY at the Western Wall

i think the relatively recent suicide bombing connotation has driven other arabic speaking religious groups from using it commonly :manny:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
How would I know, and more imporantly, why would I give a shyt, about what an Arab Christian says? Jews don't use "Allahu Akbar" to talk about Yahweh. Period.

So what? What the fukk does this have to do with 1. what you said earlier, and two, this innocent man being killed for extremely benign words?

resurrection

Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So what? What the fukk does this have to do with 1. what you said earlier, and two, this innocent man being killed for extremely benign words?

:comeon: ask the dude who tried to be fake deep and act like this is just some shyt anyone who speaks Arabic just goes around saying regularly regardless of religious affiliation