Israeli guard shoots and kills Jewish man for screaming "Allah Akbar!" while sitting

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A security guard shot and killed a Jewish Israeli man on Friday at one of Judaism's holiest sites in Jerusalem, the Western Wall, which was immediately shut to visitors, police said.The guard opened fire after the man, in an adjacent restroom, was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is greatest", police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.Rosenfeld said the guard opened fire with his pistol because he suspected the man was a Palestinian militant. The victim turned out to be an Israeli Jew in his 40s."The fact he shouted Allahu Akbar, that seems to be why the security guard drew his weapon and fired a number of shots at him," he said."We are looking into what (the dead man's)... motives were," Rosenfeld added.

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-killed-guard-jewish-holy-jerusalem-051830299.html

:bryan:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean, that IS a strange thing to be yelling at the Western Wall.. I mean I understand it's a common phrase for Muslims, but if someone is yelling it over and over, that's often what happens before shyt blows up.. But I hate to think he may have just been innocent and gunned down over just acting like an idiot.. :to:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
It was a Jewish holy site, why was he praising another God in arabic?
And why would he shout it like he's about to bomb the place?

He should've known better, point blank.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And who's fault is that?:rudy:

everyone's

the West for supporting a state that was placed on top of people already there. HAMAS and Palestine for launching attacks on innocents. Israel for launching attacks on innocents. The problem with the West Bank is EVERYONE is at fault.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
the word God translated in arabic = allah, it's not another god but saying god in another language:comeon:
Man get this fake deep shyt outta here.. "Allahu Akbar" is an Islamic phrase, period

tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif