Israeli drones lure Palestinians with crying children recordings then shoot them

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's not an excuse to commit war crimes.

Never has been, never will be.

We like to think there is a proper way to conduct war. The reality is, real war has no rules.

Winning is about doing what the other side is incapable or unwilling to do. And trying not to look like a monster in the process.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Middle East eye. Net.

:comeon:

Again I'm not saying that this didn't happen. All I'm asking for is better sources. I don't trust any of the sources that have been posted so far.
A simple Google search will confirm that it's been posted by more than one news source

Just because you've never heard of the site doesn't necessarily mean that it's not true.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they accused that specific branch of workers of being Hamas and it turned out that they did indeed have ties to Hamas.
Youre thinking of UNRWA. They also accuser it and the UN of being Hamas.

The accused had no ties to Hamas. Israel has been trying to discredit and destroy UNRWA since its conception. They accused them of being Hamas to slow down aid to Palestinians while an investigation went on.

Every time Israel makes an accusation, they are asked to bring evidence and they never do.

Russians kill gays for being gay...
you think they give a fukk?
Yes, they care about rules of war. That's why no one is going crazy over their civilian casualties.

Your excuse is flimsy

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Youre thinking of UNRWA. They also accuser it and the UN of being Hamas.

The accused had no ties to Hamas. Israel has been trying to discredit and destroy UNRWA since its conception. They accused them of being Hamas to slow down aid to Palestinians while an investigation went on.

Every time Israel makes an accusation, they are asked to bring evidence and they never do.

Yes, they care about rules of war. That's why no one is going crazy over their civilian casualties.

Your excuse is flimsy
everything isnt reported

yall believing that is wild crazy

Daps
A simple Google search will confirm that it's been posted by more than one news source

Just because you've never heard of the site doesn't necessarily mean that it's not true.

I don't trust any of these news sources I see when I Google. I'll wait for a reputable source to verify this before I run with it.

I hate Israel. But it's important to not pass around false info during this conflict. War is messy, confusing and in many cases, disinformation is a major method of conducting war.

Again not saying it didn't happen. But I will wait for verification. That's all I'm saying.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't trust any of these news sources I see when I Google. I'll wait for a reputable source to verify this before I run with it.

I hate Israel. But it's important to not pass around false info during this conflict. War is messy, confusing and in many cases, disinformation is a major method of conducting war.

Again not saying it didn't happen. But I will wait for verification. That's all I'm saying.
Name legit sources

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The verification is out there if you're willing to look :mjlol:

You just don't trust the source because it's not a name you're used to getting news from

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Middle East eye. Net.

:comeon:

Again I'm not saying that this didn't happen. All I'm asking for is better sources. I don't trust any of the sources that have been posted so far.
Oh, you are in clown mode now? You can't do a simple google search and see the multitude of articles on this topic?

Zionist trash doing it's thing, yall...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Neo The Resurrected ONE This horror has even been brought up in a US State Dept. Press meeting. Have you heard of this news source? Is this legit enough for you? :skip:

QUESTION: Thanks. Euro-Med Monitor, human rights monitor, reports that Israel is using drones to lure residents and then shoot them. They explain the sounds of women screaming and babies crying were heard late at night on both Sunday and Monday. When some of the residents went out to investigate and tried to help, they were shot at by Israeli – quadcopter drones. The sounds they heard were in fact records played by the Israeli drones with the intent of forcing the camp residents out into the streets where they could be easily targeted by snipers and other weaponry.

MR PATEL: I have not – I have not seen that report, Sam, so I’m not going to comment on it. But broadly – not relating to this particular circumstance at all – because, again, I haven’t seen the report and I’m not sure if it’s accurate or verifiable – at every conversation that we have with our partners in Israel, we continue to stress the moral and strategic imperative that they have to work on deconfliction mechanisms and to ensure that civilian harm is minimized in every which-way possible. And we’ll continue to stress that every way we can.

Go ahead.

QUESTION: Will you look at this report?

MR PATEL: I’m sure we’ll look at this report, Sam. I don’t have any comment for it – on it right now.

QUESTION: Do you recognize —

MR PATEL: Go ahead.

QUESTION: — the Geneva Conventions as applying in this instance?

MR PATEL: I’ve answered your question, Sam.

QUESTION: No, you haven’t.

QUESTION: You’ve evaded it, and your colleague deceitfully responded to it. Do you recognize the Geneva Conventions?

QUESTION: It’s a simple question.

QUESTION: Do you recognize the Geneva Conventions as applying to Gaza?

MR PATEL: When you interrupt me that’s not – it’s not a matter of —

QUESTION: I’m not interrupting you. I’m asking for a simple —

MR PATEL: I’m not going to take additional questions.

QUESTION: — simple answer to a simple question.

MR PATEL: Go ahead. You got two questions. I’m —

QUESTION: No, it’s totally – no, I didn’t get two questions.

MR PATEL: You did. You —

QUESTION: No.

MR PATEL: You asked a question about your report —

QUESTION: I asked a question and you didn’t (inaudible) —

MR PATEL: — and you asked a follow-up. Please go ahead.

QUESTION: (Inaudible) you’re not – you’re refusing to answer it.

MR PATEL: Go ahead, sir.

QUESTION: Do the Geneva Conventions apply to Gaza or not?

MR PATEL: Go —

QUESTION: Apply to everywhere on the planet except for the Palestinians; isn’t that right?

MR PATEL: We continue —

QUESTION: Isn’t that U.S. policy?

MR PATEL: — to stress everywhere – at everywhere that international humanitarian law —

QUESTION: Do the Geneva Conventions apply?

MR PATEL: — needs to be abided by and respected.

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE This horror has even been brought up in a US State Dept. Press meeting. Have you heard of this news source? Is this legit enough for you? :skip:

QUESTION: Thanks. Euro-Med Monitor, human rights monitor, reports that Israel is using drones to lure residents and then shoot them. They explain the sounds of women screaming and babies crying were heard late at night on both Sunday and Monday. When some of the residents went out to investigate and tried to help, they were shot at by Israeli – quadcopter drones. The sounds they heard were in fact records played by the Israeli drones with the intent of forcing the camp residents out into the streets where they could be easily targeted by snipers and other weaponry.

MR PATEL: I have not – I have not seen that report, Sam, so I’m not going to comment on it. But broadly – not relating to this particular circumstance at all – because, again, I haven’t seen the report and I’m not sure if it’s accurate or verifiable – at every conversation that we have with our partners in Israel, we continue to stress the moral and strategic imperative that they have to work on deconfliction mechanisms and to ensure that civilian harm is minimized in every which-way possible. And we’ll continue to stress that every way we can.

Go ahead.

QUESTION: Will you look at this report?

MR PATEL: I’m sure we’ll look at this report, Sam. I don’t have any comment for it – on it right now.

QUESTION: Do you recognize —

QUESTION: — the Geneva Conventions as applying in this instance?

MR PATEL: I’ve answered your question, Sam.

QUESTION: No, you haven’t.

QUESTION: You’ve evaded it, and your colleague deceitfully responded to it. Do you recognize the Geneva Conventions?

QUESTION: It’s a simple question.

QUESTION: Do you recognize the Geneva Conventions as applying to Gaza?

MR PATEL: When you interrupt me that’s not – it’s not a matter of —

QUESTION: I’m not interrupting you. I’m asking for a simple —

MR PATEL: I’m not going to take additional questions.

QUESTION: — simple answer to a simple question.

MR PATEL: Go ahead. You got two questions. I’m —

QUESTION: No, it’s totally – no, I didn’t get two questions.

MR PATEL: You did. You —

QUESTION: No.

MR PATEL: You asked a question about your report —

QUESTION: I asked a question and you didn’t (inaudible) —

MR PATEL: — and you asked a follow-up. Please go ahead.

QUESTION: (Inaudible) you’re not – you’re refusing to answer it.

MR PATEL: Go ahead, sir.

QUESTION: Do the Geneva Conventions apply to Gaza or not?

MR PATEL: Go —

QUESTION: Apply to everywhere on the planet except for the Palestinians; isn’t that right?

MR PATEL: We continue —

QUESTION: Isn’t that U.S. policy?

MR PATEL: — to stress everywhere – at everywhere that international humanitarian law —

QUESTION: Do the Geneva Conventions apply?

MR PATEL: — needs to be abided by and respected.

And the US State Department official said he can't confirm that report yet. When he confirms it, I'll believe it. :manny:

I'm not sure what you think this is supposed to prove. Breh said he hadn't seen it and couldn't speak on it so it is literally unconfirmed which is what I've been saying in this thread.

Take that helmet off and use your brain :gucci: