Israeli drones lure Palestinians with crying children recordings then shoot them

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And the US State Department official said he can't confirm that report yet. When he confirms it, I'll believe it. :manny:

I'm not sure what you think this is supposed to prove. Breh said he hadn't seen it and couldn't speak on it so it is literally unconfirmed which is what I've been saying in this thread.

Take that helmet off and use your brain :gucci:

I can't hear you over the sound of your drone playing crying babies. Please speak your lies louder, maybe someone will believe you then.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
What iran did was a response to those zionist pigs bombing their embassy. But the media is taking about israhell response to irans attack :mjlol: these devils are exposing themselves and theyre going to be the cause of the entire west to fall
It's amazing how blowing up an embassy isn't an act of war in itself to these media folks. If an American embassy was destroyed in German, the US and German would level whoever that country was. They straight violated Iran and Syria with that embassy strike but it's all good apparently. What's right is right don't care if the Iranian government is shytty u cant bomb their embassy smh.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the US State Department official said he can't confirm that report yet. When he confirms it, I'll believe it. :manny:

I'm not sure what you think this is supposed to prove. Breh said he hadn't seen it and couldn't speak on it so it is literally unconfirmed which is what I've been saying in this thread.

Take that helmet off and use your brain :gucci:
Lol bro wtf are you talking about. People have quit the state department in protest of the bullshyt Biden is refusing to address. They couldn't even say the word ceasefire until January. After more than 7000 kids were dead

The state department also hadn't seen the babies in ovens, the bisections, and rapes in Kibutz but they ran with it anyway

There's no credibility for the US on any of this. Biden, an admitted zionist, and Israel made certain of it