Israeli drones lure Palestinians with crying children recordings then shoot them

Daps
MB7Nui7.jpeg

This is why so many brehs are misinformed and ignorant. You think any random fool on the internet is to be believed. :manny:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh what's gonna happen when these mass shooter start using drones

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I looked up the Euro Med Monitor and they're said to have close ties to Hamas. Any middle Eastern publication is inherently biased against Israel.
...by Israel. Israel accused them of having close ties to Hamas.

They also accused the UN of being Hamas....but then ran to the same UN to ask it to condemn Iran. Israel, again, has been the only one peddling lies and false reports. It's their M.O.

I also posted 4 sources, 2 of which are American and decades old.

I know you like trolling but don't let it slip into stupidity.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they at war.
the shyt is always ugly
There are rules of war. Even the Russians we're all supposed to hate don't do this shyt. More kids were killed by Israel in 7 months than Ukraine in 2 years.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I looked up the Euro Med Monitor and they're said to have close ties to Hamas. Any middle Eastern publication is inherently biased against Israel.
euro med monitor is swiss and chaired by an american jew (but you left that out), and the only entity that's said they have ties to hamas is israel (which you left out too)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's not an excuse to commit war crimes.

Never has been, never will be.
"war crimes" is a made up term for the public

war is war and has always been war...
you think the other side takes it easy on them?

babies get killed in the street here in the U.S. and yall think in an actual war folks are going to ease up?

Daps
...by Israel. Israel accused them of having close ties to Hamas.

They also accused the UN of being Hamas....but then ran to the same UN to ask it to condemn Iran. Israel, again, has been the only one peddling lies and false reports. It's their M.O.

I also posted 4 sources, 2 of which are American and decades old.

I know you like trolling but don't let it slip into stupidity.

I thought they accused that specific branch of workers of being Hamas and it turned out that they did indeed have ties to Hamas.