Israel passes law to ban foreign news broadcasters (UPDATE: Al Jazeera banned from Israel)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No! :mjlol: :mjlol:

Dude dikk Gregory had interviews all over YT up until he passed. I try to find some once or twice a year.

Anyway, I do remember him saying that despite what this nation did to us, we are still currently benefiting from what our government does to other nations. Definitely gave me some perspective.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
So kill and displace tens of thousands of Palestinians and ask for a 2 state solution is left wing politics? Lmao nikka u can’t be serious. Take out the far right and you STILL have Israeli occupation.

And just what exactly is more likely to happen breh, Israel ceasing to exist, or getting a cooperative regime in place? Yall think about how you want the world to be instead of how it is. And there aint shyt mfs can do to get Israel to do good because they have money, power and nukes. that's the winning combination.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This is the only so-called "democracy" in the middle east. This is what liberal western democracy looks like. Killing kids and hiding it

Do you understand what democracy means? The law was passed by their parliament. That is a democracy. Aljazeera is a Hamas mouth piece. Let's call it for what it is.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
you finally realized they knew about the attack and let it happen as a pretense for a genocide?
Nah. I believe he organized the attack himself as a way to hold power, finish his goal, and continue to make sure Israeli Jews are looked at at the worst people ever created in the history of humanity.

Remember, they are supposed to have those lands so God can come back to kill them all smh, biblically at least. Dawg is just making sure his people lives up to their historical reputation.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wouldn't be suprised if them Jews got chased out of the middle east before 2100. They always up to some bullshyt thats why they been banished from every nation they settled in for the last few thousand years. They go on these rampages and do snake shyt because they actually believe they are gods choosen people.

Replace with Jews with Khazars