Israel passes law to ban foreign news broadcasters (UPDATE: Al Jazeera banned from Israel)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Because your just talking out of your ass:

Lets start with “far right Israel committing genocide” …

how is that a country who has started out with occupation and genocide, magically have this “Far right” narrative? As if it wasn’t founded on the principle idea of genocide lol

Also do you know the American Israel lobby targets predominantly democrats? Look how many of your far left buddies are on this list.

nikka said im talking out my ass and then posted some more bullshyt :dead:

There are many flavors and nuances to politics breh, there are many types of Zionism and the Israeli government has taken multiple forms. Netanyahus is vehemently far right:

In the past they were left leaning, and more secular, still Zionists of course.

Also most left wingers dont fukk with what Israel is doing lmao, just the Zionist Jews. Come to my liberal college town campus talking about liberals being pro Israel and you will look foolish beyond belief :dead:. Hell I know Jewish Liberals I went to High School with that were in the Holy Land fighting for Palestinian rights over Zionism

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

There are many flavors and nuances to politics breh, there are many types of Zionism and the Israeli government has taken multiple forms. Netanyahus is vehemently far right:

Also most left wingers dont fukk with what Israel is doing lmao, just the Zionist Jews. Come to my liberal college town campus talking about liberals being pro Israel and you will look foolish beyond belief :dead:. Hell I know Jewish Liberals I went to High School with that were in the Holy Land fighting for Palestinian rights over Zionism

You’re not understanding what I’m saying breh… Israel would not exist without it being a genocidal entity in the first place. It having left and right politics does not fukking matter :russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Damn Biden need to stop sending funds ASAP. Why are American leftists supporting racist Israel?:mjtf:

We need to start supporting Hamas.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You’re not understanding what I’m saying breh… Israel would not exist without it being a genocidal entity in the first place. It having left and right politics does not fukking matter :russ:

Duh nikka but it's still a far right government doing the most drastic actions on the Palestinians since the Nakba. Basically you're just doing both sides babble.

Earlier Israeli governments entertained a two state solution atleast. This far right government literaly idealogy is that no Palestinians should exist in their country and if they do they should have no rights. That's a drastic difference.

Damn Biden need to stop sending funds ASAP. Why are American leftists supporting racist Israel?:mjtf:

We need to start supporting Hamas.

Jews got too much power here :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Far right Israel committing genocide

Far Right Russia invading Ukraine

Far Right politicians here reverting back our rights here and in other countries all over the world

Far right trolls flooding twitter/insta/facebook

these mfs public enemy number 1

Israel's government is basically a preview for what might happen here if MAGA Republicans win and take over our government. Far right ideology is at bay now because there isn't an economic disaster.

But once that happens, these people will blame literally everyone but the people in charge and take their anger out on people who are just trying to live their lives in peace.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Duh nikka but it's still a far right government doing the most drastic actions on the Palestinians since the Nakba. Basically you're just doing both sides babble.

Earlier Israeli governments entertained a two state solution atleast. This far right government literaly idealogy is that no Palestinians should exist in their country and if they do they should have no rights. That's a drastic difference.

Jews got too much power here :francis:

So kill and displace tens of thousands of Palestinians and ask for a 2 state solution is left wing politics? Lmao nikka u can’t be serious. Take out the far right and you STILL have Israeli occupation.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk israel for real. the sad part is they'll never get punished for whatever reason.

You mean like America? What makes yall different from the people in Israel supporting this when you think about it? Only difference is we support our own oppression.

This is not a deflection,but a healthy refocus:respect:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lord have mercy. If there are no journalists allowed they are going to level whatever is left of the region and people and no one is going to report it.

This is insane.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You mean like America? What makes yall different from the people in Israel supporting this when you think about it? Only difference is we support our own oppression.

This is not a deflection,but a healthy refocus:respect:
america isn't perfect as well and deserve heat for a lot of stuff.

i'll say this about america and americans tho, when people are fed up with shyt then we'll vote for a different politician, protest, call it out on social media or straight up block traffic and disrupt stuff. we have americans blocking freeways and airports to protest what's going on in gaza in san francisco.

israel is literally blocking media so they can't report what's going on and are killing aid workers. biden's approval rating is the lowest ever and how he's handling gaza is a big part of it. it's just unfortunate that trump is who he is running against because he actually has a chance to win. if republicans had a decent candidate then they win this election easily imo.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Far right Israel committing genocide

Far Right Russia invading Ukraine

Far Right politicians here reverting back our rights here and in other countries all over the world

Far right trolls flooding twitter/insta/facebook

these mfs public enemy number 1

Peak irony. Far right in Israel is exempt from serving in the military. :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It feels like we are seeing our future because this is what Trump/Heritage foundation/Leo Lenard/Theil types want to do in regards to us

Feels like we are next