Israel passes law to ban foreign news broadcasters (UPDATE: Al Jazeera banned from Israel)

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Authoritarians 1st targets when they seek to consolidate power is the free press.

What do u Mr. 'Fake News' has been doing and crying about all these years? Sad thing is it's largely working. ( Discrediting news sources)

If he could pass a law, he would do it and if he gets reelected he will slober all over netenyahus dikk for being such a strong leader

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Far right Israel committing genocide

Far Right Russia invading Ukraine

Far Right politicians here reverting back our rights here and in other countries all over the world

Far right trolls flooding twitter/insta/facebook

these mfs public enemy number 1
Facts no reasoning with them.. Just bush em

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
What facts? Your talking all that shyt while these blue and red crackas fukk you in the ass.

How is any of what I said not facts?

Also not once did I say any other side is innocent either. :skip:However the Far Rights intentions are clear and more adamantly dangerous as you can see by all of those situations I listed. You still havent listed a single thing the left or european left has done that is remotely as bad as either of that.

You're probably just gonna list neo-con Biden shyt and call it left wing, when it's not at all.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
How is any of what I said not facts?

Also not once did I say any other side is innocent either. :skip:However the Far Rights intentions are clear and more adamantly dangerous as you can see by all of those situations I listed. You still havent listed a single thing the left or european left has done that is remotely as bad as either of that.

You're probably just gonna list neo-con Biden shyt and call it left wing, when it's not at all.

Because your just talking out of your ass:

Lets start with “far right Israel committing genocide” …

how is that a country who has started out with occupation and genocide, magically have this “Far right” narrative? As if it wasn’t founded on the principle idea of genocide lol

Also do you know the American Israel lobby targets predominantly democrats? Look how many of your far left buddies are on this list.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

iran is now vowing revenge, because israel just took out one of their top generals :snoop:

fukk israel. im tired of us always defending this country that does absolutely nothing for the average american

Oh they do a lot for this country...their media promotes open borders and debauchery for us, all the while they themselves have the most secure border in the world and gay people still can't get married there.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Far right Israel committing genocide

Far Right Russia invading Ukraine

Far Right politicians here reverting back our rights here and in other countries all over the world

Far right trolls flooding twitter/insta/facebook

these mfs public enemy number 1

I didnt know Israel was far right. Learn some new shyt everyday.

I was wondering why c00ns hated Hamas so much.:ohhh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu needs to go. At this point hes basically Putin, and hes made the situation a thousand times worse.
Netanyahu is only the manifestation of the problem just like trump. Get rid of Netanyahu or trump and they’ll just get another right wing extremist lunatic because that’s who they are as a people.