Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So should wartime laws only be followed in fake wars? Im not understanding your point. Whats a real war vs a fake war?

You cant pick and choose when to follow international law. Makes the US look weak and the institutions of the international community look fraudulent.

This building is considered a safe space by law and isnt to be touched in this conflict.

I was very clear. There are no rules in war.

And if a country breaks "international law," it means nothing if there's no accountability.

For example, Israel is in clear violation of international law. But if there is no consequence, Israel will continue to do what they do (and they have), so international law is a non-factor.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's no fallacy on my part since Hamas recorded their activities on October 7 which started the war they're now losing.​

If a group of people come into your house, and start killing members of your family. And they state they won't leave until you and your family leave the house... are you wrong for defending yourself?

Don't even answer you racist piece of sh*t... I know that analogy went right over your dumb ass head.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
"But...but Genocide Joe brehs..."

full