Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeap,
them fools well the real crazy ones really think some savior coming to help them and net n yahoo was suppose to pass the torch to him(that's what chabad told him and that what they believe and he believes and that's the cult fueling israel, to understand why they do what they do you have to understand the bullshyt they believe).

then you got those John Hagee types from USA hyped them up for years, decades.

So the problem is not just they suck as a people but net n yahoo can't step down becaue it will negate that in house propehcy about him passing it down to the messiah

they realize now it's not true and reality as set in

America can't really bail them out because we to busy waiting for china to make a move or we would be stuck on three fronts with our pants down

cause IDF them frail small hats ain't tough and only can kill kids.
so Israel they stuck now:mjlol:

and have to go all the way with the bull shyt hoping a country pushes their shyt so far in they can use the Samson option to save face sounds crazy but that what they're doing (and the ones that surive will try to spin it for history sake)

them old boomers like net n yahoo one foot in the grave anyway older the cult gets the more desperate to see the prophetic delusion manifest.

I said this before

they went on and drunk the kool aid

and we all know how that ends with death of the practitioners of the cult
Absolutely. I been saying this since November. They HAVE to keep this “war” going because the moment it stops and we can really assess what happened—number of dead, how many died by starvation/disease, that Hamas will be stronger afterward, that Gaza has been completely levelled, and that this is indeed a genocide—they’re done on the world stage. The US is already quietly sidling up to Saudi Arabia, laying the groundwork for a new ally in the Middle East. Israel is finished as soon as this war is. So they keep coming up with justifications for it, and the justifications are getting thinner and thinner as each month passes by.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have them over the RSF? :wow:

If the State Department informed you that Israel is committing barbaric acts and war crimes repeatedly, would you believe them and align with their position? Yes, right? Unfortunately, the State Department has imposed a gag order on its officials, so you won't be seeing those bulletins anytime soon, maybe ever. Hence, the resignations.

tldr/eli5: Don't wait for the government to inform you when something bad, IS bad.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Without lies, Islam dies.​

I GOT NOTHING AGAINST ISLAM… ITS THE EXTREMISTS WHO WANT THE ENTIRE WORLD TO BE MUSLIM OR DIE THAT CREATE THE PROBLEM

THEY ARE ALSO MASS MANIPULATORS AND ARE EXPERTS AT FOOLING THE IDIOTS (WHICH IS MOST OF THE WORLD, UNFORTUNATELY)

THESE EXTREMISTS IN QUESTION LITERALLY COLONIZED THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST + PARTS OF AFRICA AND FORCED EVERY REGION THERE TO BECOME A MUSLIM DOMINANT SOCIETY, WHERE NON MUSLIMS ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

THIS IS WHAT ISRAEL IS FIGHTING… IF IT WASNT FOR THIS EXTREMIST IDEOLOGY, GAZA WOULDA BEEN A THRIVING NATION BY NOW

ITS NOT HARD TO LOOK UP ARABIZATION… THE BIGGEST COLONIZERS IN MODERN HISTORY AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE LEADERS OF THESE NATIONS ARE MASS MANIPULATORS WHO USE MARGINALIZED PEOPLE AND THEIR WHITE LIBERAL “FRIENDS” THAT THEY THINK ARE DUMB INTO HELPING FIGHT THEIR BATTLES UNDER THE GUISE OF “LOOK WE ARE OPPRESSED JUST LIKE U!!”

ONE OF THE MODS LIKES TO GIVE ME WARNING POINTS FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS RATIONALLY SO I WONT SAY MUCH ELSE.. BUT IF ANYONE IS GENUINELY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH THEN U CAN FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP ON DM OR IG

RESPECT

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Fewer than 1200 Israelis died on October 7th.

More than 35,000 Gazans have been killed. It is genocide.

Biden's deference to Netanyahu makes Biden look weak. I hope that Americans do not elect strong man Trump. (Biden has already lost the support of many college students and Arabic voters.)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, no shyt WarCrimeStein and GenocideBerg.

Targeting innocent children with snipers, bombs and boobietraps is wrong and immoral.

This isn’t difficult to understand for normal ppl that ain’t bloodthirsty ethnic cleansers :rudy:

These Zionists are pure evil. It’s hard to believe that more people are not outraged at Israel’s 18th century barbarism.