Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what? Fukk it...International community isn't gonna do shyt...Stop playing the long game. Just carpet bomb the entire strip from sun up to sun down. Bombing mission after bombing mission. Just get it over with so we can stop being held hostage by the media coverage on this shyt. Chop Chop...The Olympics are in a month.
fukking disgusting. I wouldn't wish this shyt on my worst enemy.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Citing Naftali Bennett? First PragerU, and now this?

oH5tNCO.jpeg

YasR56Q.jpeg

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel is a terrorist state founded on terrorism, prior to that the middle east both Muslims, Christians and Jews were living in Harmony under Islamic rule.

The Muslims should have let the Christians kill each one of these zionists baby killing cock sucker's.
They are the most barbaric people on Earth, and for the Israeli propagandist there was no Hamas in the 1940's.

Hamas was put in power by the monstrosity that is Israel, it did not want a secular government in Gaza, it did this so it could indescriminately kill Palestinians whilst hiding behind the slogan of we are just defending ourselves from terrorists.

The Eastern European demon Nethanyu is on video proclaiming this.

Anyone who defends this monstrosity, whilst having the consideration of the images we see everyday of children being burnt alive, under rubble, missing limbs I hope your loved ones each and everyone of them meet the same fate.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We warned them this was the year of the exposal. All that "Never Again" sympathy went out the window in one fell swoop.

But if anything people are really looking at them like "Damn,the jews really do run everything:whoo:". Nothing for them to be ashamed of as a European people. They just need to stop hiding and pretending to be this humbled,chosen people. They are singlehandedly ho'ing the international community with how they arent being held accountable,and are able to ignore whatever the hell Biden and others are talking about. None of this sounds as if it matches the biblical curses:respect:

Rev 2:9 and 3:9 but America doesn't want to admit it because America knows THEY'D be under judgment for their treatment of the Hebrews and for never compensating them for their wrongs

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Israel's aggression towards Palestinians existed long before Hamas existed. It isn't about Hamas. It's about Israel wanted to commit genocide for land.
Zionism was created as a religious way to comfort Jewish folks into killing and stealing land.

Zionism tells Jewish people that Jaweh or whatever his name is, designated that land for pink skinned white people who scientifically can't be bread from there. Literally impossible without mass skin cancer.

These folks need to be slaughtered in front of the world.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There wouldn't be civilians getting killed if Hamas hadn't attacked and hid among them.​
You Israeli propagandist cock sucker, the occupation has no right under international law to target civilians. There is no Hamas in the west bank so why are Eastern Europeans settlers killing children indescriminately over there?

The b*stard state that is "Israel" has since it's illegitimate birth has been holding the Palestinian land hostage and has committed atrocity after atrocity, the terminology it uses for this is called "mowing the lawn"

Irrespective of Hamas or whatever other boogy man it wants to invent, it will continue to do this and has made it known openly until there is no Arab living on that land.

Was Hamas there when zionists terrorists paramilitary groups bombed the king David hotel killing civilians in 1946?

Was Hamas there when colonial eastern Europeans formed terrorist militia groups flooded Palestinian villages and towns, attacking, murdering, raping the indegenous population?

400 to 600 villages and towns where communities lived were demolished of the face of this Earth, the urban character of Palestine was ripped apart, uprooted, and reformed and made into “Israeli” occupied places.

Zionism just like Nazi Germany at heart is a racially exclusive project and depends at heart on the Jewish personality, the Jewish person and it must at heart exclude everyone else, both states envisioned to see a country full of people that are homogenous.

Both ideologies stress an ethnic identity as a main reason for their existence, their homeland is based on an ethnic national basis, and they both use ethnic cleansing as a policy.

You're a zionist cock sucker who is propagating shyt which you do not have the slightest clue about or if you do then may you and everyone you love die a slow painful death and may you be witness to it.